Allergic reaction to Pfizer Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergic reaction to Pfizer Vaccine

Several articles are reporting on an allergic reaction to the Pfizer drug in the UK. https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...vid-19-vaccine

If you carry an EpiPen, this may be important. If concerned, get the vaccine in a place where help is available.
    Disclosure: All my kids and pets got their shots, and so did I.
    Last edited by Daveinthebush; 12-11-2020, 10:45. Reason: typing finger error.

You got shots for the rona? Pets?
    -Tim

Comment

I'm pretty sure he meant, all shots that are required for a person or pet. Not, for the current virus.

Pick 1,000 people and they are all different is some way or another. I'm sure that someone might have a reaction. Hopefully that number remains low.

Patriot Life Member NRA
      Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
      Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Kid I work with is still in the military. Said they told him NOT to take the vaccine.
        Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

The question to ask is who is THEY? The military plans to vaccinate however at this time 1st tier is Medical staff and nursing homes .https://www.news10.com/top-stories/n...id-19-vaccine/ Denny

Comment

"They" is probably someone who has politicized covid and was giving their opinion, not official DOD policy. Per the DOD plans I've read, everyone in the military will be vaccinated. They're not going to let a bunch of anti-American Typhoid Mary wannabes go around destroying the ranks.

Comment

The navy had an aircraft carrier go out of service for several weeks because of covid. I'm pretty sure they will want all their sailors vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeser View Post
                "They" is probably someone who has politicized covid and was giving their opinion, not official DOD policy. .
                You must think that I wake up in the morning and wonder what can I pull out of my ass to lie to the guys on the forum about today. Not that it matters, but you would be greatly mistaken. The kid told me to my face that his COs told him not to take the vaccine. Why? I haven't a clue. Which is just like you, cause once again, you haven't a clue either, as I'm not advocating either for nor against the vaccine. So you'd be better served not to assume anything. Like I said in the other thread, I guess I could ask for more info, but why bother to relay it back here, as anything I say will just get more of the same. So excuse me for not beating my head against a brick wall for your enjoyment for any longer than I have to. Btw, "Politicized covid?" I'll have to take a back seat to that one, as your liberal government has done that since the get go, and are still playing it for all it's worth. Pretty freekin' obvious to millions of people, even to a handful of democrats that can actually see past their own nose.
                Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Hey 4merguide- with over 12000 posts,one does wonder where they all come from! Just kdding. But seriously,if you are a former guide, like me, than you must realize that simple inconveniences like masking, hand washing, social distancing, and vaccines are minor inconvenience if it can save a life. I would consider any of these minor inconveniences compared to the challenges I faced as a guide, such as storms blowing the tent down, rivers flooding the airstrip,airplane and boating accidents,bears raiding camps, and illness of clients requiring evacuation.
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Having been in military med for 24 years I have run/supervised a few immunization programs. If the CO said not to get it I would expect it was because they are planing to have a unit wide program or the military may not have picked a preferred vaccine at this point. I am sure they want whatever vaccines they get to go to the medical staff, or Boomer subs, deploying units first. Lots of reasons for the CO to say not to get the shot including non informed fear of the vaccine. In general I would suggest the CO knows a bit more then all of us on the military plans.
                    DENNY
                    Last edited by boneguy; 12-14-2020, 22:38.

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
                      You must think that I wake up in the morning and wonder what can I pull out of my ass to lie to the guys on the forum about today. Not that it matters, but you would be greatly mistaken. The kid told me to my face that his COs told him not to take the vaccine. Why? I haven't a clue. Which is just like you, cause once again, you haven't a clue either, as I'm not advocating either for nor against the vaccine. So you'd be better served not to assume anything. Like I said in the other thread, I guess I could ask for more info, but why bother to relay it back here, as anything I say will just get more of the same. So excuse me for not beating my head against a brick wall for your enjoyment for any longer than I have to. Btw, "Politicized covid?" I'll have to take a back seat to that one, as your liberal government has done that since the get go, and are still playing it for all it's worth. Pretty freekin' obvious to millions of people, even to a handful of democrats that can actually see past their own nose.
                      I didn't assume anything. I read your "someone told me about what someone else said" with what I read on official DOD policy. It's sad that you're so insecure you lash out like a 5 year old when someone questions a statement based upon "someone told me what someone else told him".

Its not "my liberal government". But thank you for the perfect example of how people politicize covid.

Comment

I have read that the vaccine will not be mandatory until it is fully FDA approved, not emergency approved. Here the paste from the Military.Com story.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...9-vaccine.html

Preparations are underway across the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs to receive doses of a COVID-19 vaccine once the FDA issues an emergency authorization for use, possibly as early as mid-December.

Read Next: First Soldiers Graduate Basic Training in WWII Throwback Uniform

But as the two departments sort out the details on who should receive the vaccine and where, DoD officials stressed it will not be mandatory for U.S. service members, at least for a while.

According to officials, the vaccine will remain voluntary as long as it is authorized under emergency conditions and doesn't have official approval from the FDA.
                        "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
                          So excuse me for not beating my head against a brick wall for your enjoyment for any longer than I have to.
                          Some one is making you beat your head against this brick wall? I think if it were me I'd spend more time concerned with that situation than with discussing covid and vaccines on an interwebs forum.
                          I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. Physicist ― Richard Feynman

Comment

When I was in the military i got a slew of shots that I had no idea what they were. One more probably isn't going to hurt.

Patriot Life Member NRA
                            Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
                            Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

They told me, not asked me, to get the Anthrax shot and it had known issues. I'm with the other Dave, one more will not hurt.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X