No announcement yet.

Do you wear a mask in public places?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I'll call your "Barrington" PHD's and raise you 80 PHD's.
    https://www.contagionlive.com/view/r...ty-declaration

Comment

• Originally posted by NorcalBob View Post
      And I'll call your "Barrington" PHD's and raise you 80 PHD's.
      https://www.contagionlive.com/view/r...ty-declaration
      Fear mongering is rampant, did you have chicken pox as a kid? If so good chance it was a intentional exposure. This virus has become a political charade, more so than protecting the populace. Live in fear, wear your mask
      He who know nothing, still knows nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by NorcalBob View Post
        A response from equally qualified individuals about the "Barrington Declaration" who call baloney on it:
        https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/e...ed-protection/
        What they say, is they still dont know chit about what is right.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevesch View Post
          My mask protects you from me, not me from you. The mask prevents aerosolizing of the virus from going into the air when you breath. I will be infected when I breath those aerosols, whether or not I wear a mask. It isn't a filter, at least much less effective as a filter, as it is a breath shield.<br/><br/>Get it yet?<br/><br/>Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk<br/><br/>
          LOL - and your pants protect me from smelling your farts right?

You guys need to stop drinking the cool aid, masks are useless and I heard on the news yesterday that of the people who are infected, ~70% say they wear a mask at all times

Comment

• LOL - and your pants protect me from smelling your farts right?
            It's a sad irony that someone who apparently failed 8th grade science also isn't smart enough to not be proud of it.
            ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
            I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
            The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

• Originally posted by Chez View Post

You guys need to stop drinking the cool aid, masks are useless and I heard on the news yesterday that of the people who are infected, ~70% say they wear a mask at all times
              That's not how it works. Your pants keep your poop in. My mask keeps me from spraying you with droplets. Surely you can't be that stoopid.
              Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

The gaseous molecules that cause the smell in a fart are millions of times smaller than the water droplets that virus particles hitch a ride on.

Comment

• WOW, we are finally making progress here........!

Comment

<br/><br/>LOL - and your pants protect me from smelling your farts right? <br/><br/>You guys need to stop drinking the cool aid, masks are useless and I heard on the news yesterday that of the people who are infected, ~70% say they wear a mask at all times
                    Farts are gasses, not aerosols. Now kindly sterilize yourself so the seed of your idiocy does not pollute the intelligence of the human race. Thanks for your cooperation.<br/><br/>Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk<br/><br/>

Comment

• Originally posted by Akgramps View Post

Pretty funny guy you are, my post was sarcasm, OK if you dont get it.... funny you would admonish me, yet someone who makes a post about how ridiculous this thread is OK, If someone doesn't want to look at it, why comment...as you said "move along". then others suggest bodily harm as a way to bring people under "control".... yet you dont bother to comment on that, I made a number of posts supporting how I feel, and because you dont agree, you call me out... laughing. I am only obsessed with the fact that we as a nation/planet have overreacted to this virus and the repercussions to that reaction far outweigh the effects of the actual virus.... Certainly you have read the Barrington Declaration....?

https://gbdeclaration.org/
                      https://www.infectioncontroltoday.co...re-unnecessary

Furthermore, masks mandates are meaningless as they cannot and will not be enforced, its a health regulation and police do nit enforce heath regulations.
                      Police and other law enforcement officers enforce public health regulations every single day all across this nation, they did so before this pandemic and they will do so afterwards.

I've no doubt there is an overreaction to this pandemic, you yourself have made that abundantly clear with your continued overreaction to something that real is much ado about nothing...your 3,264 posts about it are all the proof needed to show your overreaction.
                      I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. Physicist ― Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Akgramps View Post

Fear mongering is rampant, did you have chicken pox as a kid? If so good chance it was a intentional exposure. This virus has become a political charade, more so than protecting the populace. Live in fear, wear your mask
                        Now we are comparing this global pandemic to chickenpox? Seriously, your overreaction to this virus is really alarming. How many people die from or even with chickenpox annually, and how do those numbers stack up against this brand new disease that hasn't even been around for a year? Chickenpox, by the way, is the same virus that can lead to shingles later on in life, we have absolutely zero idea what covid could lead to years down the road...since it's a brand new disease.
                        I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. Physicist ― Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan54 View Post

Now we are comparing this global pandemic to chickenpox? Seriously, your overreaction to this virus is really alarming. How many people die from or even with chickenpox annually, and how do those numbers stack up against this brand new disease that hasn't even been around for a year? Chickenpox, by the way, is the same virus that can lead to shingles later on in life, we have absolutely zero idea what covid could lead to years down the road...since it's a brand new disease.
                          You are laughable, mildly entertaing as it were, keep it up, yawn....

Comment

• If any of you bothered to read the small print on the mask box you see they DO NOT offer protection from covid, but you fall in line with the other sheeple and I'll eat popcorn and enjoy the show

Comment

If any of you bothered to read the small print on the mask box you see they DO NOT offer protection from covid, but you fall in line with the other sheeple and I'll eat popcorn and enjoy the show
                              Well at least you will be doing something besides sitting on the site all day then! Don't forget the butter.

Comment

If any of you bothered to read the small print on the mask box you see they DO NOT offer protection from covid, but you fall in line with the other sheeple and I'll eat popcorn and enjoy the show
                                Good reason for that. It's because if you make the claim that your surgical/N95 mask protects against infectious diseases, it has to be certified by the FDA. These are know as "medical/surgical grade" masks and are currently only available to licensed medical personnel. The stuff you buy off the internet or your local store are not "medical/surgical grade" and they are required by law to have that disclaimer.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X