Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting fake conspiracies is ok, posting real gov lies isn't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting fake conspiracies is ok, posting real gov lies isn't?

People post fake conspiracies about the government lying to us and they're allowed to remain. I post a topic on the REAL covid lies admitted to by our President and his appointees and it's removed.

You should see the double standard on tweeter and faceborg!
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeser View Post
      People post fake conspiracies about the government lying to us and they're allowed to remain. I post a topic on the REAL covid lies admitted to by our President and his appointees and it's removed.

You may be confused by what is fake and what is real, just saying...
      “We have digressed from a Nation of Revolutionaries to a country of entitlements"

Comment

I'm not certain which thread you're referring to. It may have been deleted by another moderator, but if it was me, send me a private message and let's discuss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Akgramps View Post

You may be confused by what is fake and what is real, just saying...
          LOL!!!!!

It's the President's own words. On video. Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
            I'm not certain which thread you're referring to. It may have been deleted by another moderator, but if it was me, send me a private message and let's discuss it.
            I have no idea who deleted it. It was the topic I posted yesterday where I referenced the Woodward video's showing the President admitting he has been knowingly lying to us about covid from day 1. Basically no different than what I posted to start this topic.

Comment

You mean the interview that exposed what had been said publicly several times during the virus briefings had you watched? Who are the others you implicated, the surgeon general, Dr. Fauci or Dr. Brix who all said the same things publicly? We have gone from no politics to pretty openly bashing politicians and other members on this forum. Not even winter yet.

Comment

It wasn't me that deleted it, but for what it's worth, we generally don't allow overtly political discussions on this site. Unfortunately, pretty much every COVID discussion immediately becomes political.

You're definitely correct that our President at the very least misled Americans about the seriousness of this virus in the early days. But...I don't think there is any way we can really discuss that without going into a political food fight.

Comment

I deleted that thread because it was overtly political. Please refer to the rules for the COVID-19 forums. "This forum is for general discussions concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, of a non-political nature."
                  Michael Strahan
                  Site Owner
                  Alaska Hunt Consultant
                  1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

Originally posted by Don_h View Post
                    You mean the interview that exposed what had been said publicly several times during the virus briefings had you watched? Who are the others you implicated, the surgeon general, Dr. Fauci or Dr. Brix who all said the same things publicly? We have gone from no politics to pretty openly bashing politicians and other members on this forum. Not even winter yet.

There is nothing political about this thread. 200,000 Americans are dead and we need to find out why that number is so large and why the US has the worst covid response on the planet. And now we know one factor in our country's failure to respond to covid - the person in charge of our national covid response has admitted, on video, that he was lying to us from day 1.

Everyone should be interested in knowing how and why we got here. And what we need to do to prevent another 200,000 Americans from dying. Knowing who is admitting they lied to us about covid is an important and critical part of the covid discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Strahan View Post

I deleted that thread because it was overtly political. Please refer to the rules for the COVID-19 forums. "This forum is for general discussions concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, of a non-political nature."
                      There is nothing political about this thread and there was nothing political about that thread. It was refering to statements the leader of the US covid response made on video. And it is directly related to our nation's covid response.

Yet fake conspiracies overtly stating political bias with NOTHING to back it up are allowed to remain. So please excuse me if I don't believe your "non-political nature" statement. Because actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Meanwhile the west coast is burning down because we forgot to rake our forest!

Comment

200,000 Americans are dead and we need to find out why that number is so large and why the US has the worst covid response on the planet.
                          Well for starters, we have a president who has been desperately trying to reduce the flow of traffic across our borders, but somebody (cough, democrats) has been so adamantly opposed to the idea that we pretty much let covid fly right into the country. Not sure why he is to blame for so many people flying into our country with covid. Perhaps if we had stricter borders we would have had a better response.

And I don't understand what all the hype is all about. If there was a real and present danger in your neighborhood, and your kids were scared, you would try to calm them down and reassure them that they will be okay. Is that lying? I don't think so. I think it's called trying to reduce panic and worry.

The president himself admitted that he tried to downplay the threat of covid, because basically creating panic and worry does nothing to help the public navigate a crisis.

I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Trump or his personality, but I think he has handled this crisis about as good as a president could reasonably handle it. Sure, he's not a polished politician and his choice of words are horrible, but I think you are over-sensationalizing the situation for your benefit and this thread is TOTALLY political!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post

The president himself admitted that he tried to downplay the threat of covid, because basically creating panic and worry does nothing to help the public navigate a crisis.

He down played it to give toilet paper companies time to boost production.

Patriot Life Member NRA
                            Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
                            Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

He just brokered peace between the Mid East and Israel, Kosovo and Serbia, normalizing diplomatic relations. Two nomimantions for the Nobel Peace Prize. Your hung up with the Woodard piece - 7 months into Covid? Where you been? CDC, WHO, Fouchi, Birx all get a free pass? Is your post really about the virus?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X