Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID-19 "Lock'Down" could last months, not weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID-19 "Lock'Down" could last months, not weeks.

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/ho...d-19-patterns/

This......may be a useful read.....even if it not what we want to hear.

A short excerpt:

"On May 23rd, we could see the lockdowns become more relaxed, and if they go 77 days like Wuhan, then the lockdowns would end on June 6th."
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

I'm from NE pennsylvania and it went from no cases to alot in a couple weeks and getting worse by the hour. It seems everyone knows somebody that has it and are very sick. This is not like the typical flu. It's brutal watching someone not being able to breath. The people that were down playing it's severity are now the ones panicking. Take this seriously now why you Alaskans have the chance. God bless

Comment

There is verifiable 1.6% death rate, less than that when you factor in the number of people sick and not reporting. That is FAR less than the common flu

Stop drinking the koolaid

Comment

Originally posted by Chez View Post
        There is verifiable 1.6% death rate, less than that when you factor in the number of people sick and not reporting. That is FAR less than the common flu

Except the flu mortality rate is typically around 0.1-0.15%, 1.6% is greater than 0.1-0.15%. This disease is not as deadly as was first thought, but it is still deadlier than the flu, and the mortality rate is likely much less than 1.6% confirmed cases vs confirmed deaths.
        ďI would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.Ē Physicist ― Richard Feynman

Comment

How virus kills you

https://youtu.be/4J0d59dd-qM

A MD talking about how the virus kills you. Hopefully link works. You might have to cut and paste.
          This is nothing like the flu. Keep in mind, once youíre on a ventilator, your chances of getting over this plummet. Sad way to watch your loved one pass.

Comment

Some relatively up to date info: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkin...9__SARS_CoV_2_
            ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
            I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
            The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Originally posted by Chez View Post

As stated there is a%.15 average death rate with regular flu and that is without any type of social distancing and quarantines. At a low estimate of %1.2 for coronavirus and with all the extra precautions in place, that's 10x higher. Now take away the all those precautions and go about life as usual and it will be millions dieing. Heard alot of the same talk down hear last month. Reality has hit very hard down here and no more talk of comparing regular flu with coronavirus. I'm not being a smart ass but just trying to let everyone know to take the precautions now. One person can infect hundreds. Our highways and stores (except grocery and gas stations ) are empty and it's still spreading rapidly. I'm forced to work everyday and we are waring gloves and keeping our distance .unfortunately it wasnt enough. One worker tested positive and 13 others In quarantine. By the way I deliver mail to 350 homes and businesses . I'm not allowed in any business and some residential customers have a trash can outside so I can throw junk mail directly away. I can go on and on about how it sucks down here . Take the precautions now before it's too late.

Comment

Country star Joe Diffie has died now and John Prine is in serious condition. Doesn't matter who you are, this disease has no boundaries.

And chez, you may think it's a hoax. So did this guy. He even posted a coronavirus meme on his FB wall. Then he went to New Orleans to play and preach and caught it and died shortly after he returned home. https://news.yahoo.com/va-pastor-mus...235809735.html
                An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
                - Jef Mallett

Comment

Originally posted by twodux View Post
                  Country star Joe Diffie has died now and John Prine is in serious condition. Doesn't matter who you are, this disease has no boundaries.

And chez, you may think it's a hoax. So did this guy. He even posted a coronavirus meme on his FB wall. Then he went to New Orleans to play and preach and caught it and died shortly after he returned home. https://news.yahoo.com/va-pastor-mus...235809735.html

When did I say hoax?

Comment

Whatever it is. I donít want it.
                    Www.blackriverhunting.com
                    Master guide 212

Comment

Originally posted by BRWNBR View Post
                      Whatever it is. I donít want it.
                      You also don't want anyone you care deeply about to experience it. It is a horrible way to die. There is also over 100 different strains of covid-19. Which does not look good for covid-20 and covid-21 and covid-22.
                      "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Bad part is we canít believe anything we see or hear anywhere. So no one even knows the truth about anything.
                        Www.blackriverhunting.com
                        Master guide 212

Comment

It looked like 2-3 days ago that we might be peaking. Last couple of days though it looks like we are still on the incline for numbers. This stuff is world wide. I found a nice world map the other day that you could see the cases all around. Very interesting how it is everywhere, even remote islands.

Patriot Life Member NRA
                          Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
                          Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

https://ncov2019.live/
                            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

https://infection2020.com/ for US--has map and graphs.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X