Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID-19 "Lock'Down" could last months, not weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COD
    The reason might be because some people keep posting FAKE NEWS or saying this is not a real thing!! When someone makes a post like that other people read it and may or may not take it to heart. If they take it to heart they may not abide with the restrictions set in place to stop the loss of life from not understanding the real gravity of the situation. When over 900 people die in one day in Italy from the virus and someone keeps posting FAKE news or some other BS, someone may not do the simple research to understand this is not FAKE NEWS. IT IS REAL!!! So that is why they would do it!!!!! To stop the influence of TROOLS on the internet
    Dennis Serie
    22742 Ober Rd Chugiak AK

COD
    How about you put up or shut up with name and address on the next post so I know you are not just a 16 year internet old troll!!

Comment

Originally posted by boneguy View Post
      COD
      The reason might be because some people keep posting FAKE NEWS or saying this is not a real thing!! When someone makes a post like that other people read it and may or may not take it to heart. If they take it to heart they may not abide with the restrictions set in place to stop the loss of life from not understanding the real gravity of the situation. When over 900 people die in one day in Italy from the virus and someone keeps posting FAKE news or some other BS, someone may not do the simple research to understand this is not FAKE NEWS. IT IS REAL!!! So that is why they would do it!!!!! To stop the influence of TROOLS on the internet
      Dennis Serie
      22742 Ober Rd Chugiak AK
      COD
      How about you put up or shut up with name and address on the next post so I know you are not just a 16 year internet old troll!!

Bet your ancestors are not from New Hampshire. If they were, NH would have a motto that read something like....”Live Free Or Chip Me And Then I’ll Have To Get Your Permission.” Come to think of it, maybe that’s what they were originally going for and just couldn’t fit it on the license plate and so just shortened it up to ‘Live Free Or Die’.
      Hehehehe.

Comment

When I die I want to go like my grandfather, peacefully in my sleep - not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Was I wrong at 16 maybe a 15 year old internet troll? Might want to go get some milk and grow a spine.
          DENNY

Comment

Was I wrong at 16 maybe a 15 year old internet troll? Might want to go get some milk and grow a spine.
            DENNY
            Lets see.... join date—-March 2008. Well, looks like at least 12 years of trolling.
            You may still block me as I suggested. It may spare u some anguish.

Comment

No need to block a TROLL, all that is has to happen is for others to understand that a TROLL, is around!!! 40 years in the medical field, death is an old friend mine. You however are playing games with the lives of other people for your amusement!! Go ask you mom for the address of your house so you can post it.
              DENNY

Comment

Do some homework.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=zSBgXJpje74

Bill Gates... the guy that believes in population reduction. Remember that guy? Well, he’s also the guy that believes in forced mandatory vaccinations.
                Hmmm... He wants less population, but he wants you to be vaccinated?! Reconcile.

Comment

Originally posted by cod View Post
                  Do some homework.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=zSBgXJpje74

Bill Gates... the guy that believes in population reduction. Remember that guy? Well, he’s also the guy that believes in forced mandatory vaccinations.
                  Hmmm... He wants less population, but he wants you to be vaccinated?! Reconcile.
                  Thsts a ridiculous statement, most of us want less population, doesnt mean we want people to die.
                  “We have digressed from a Nation of Revolutionaries to a country of entitlements"

Comment

Originally posted by Akgramps View Post
                    Thsts a ridiculous statement, most of us want less population, doesnt mean we want people to die.
                    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Akgramps again."
                    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
                    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
                    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Originally posted by cod View Post
                      Lets see.... join date—-March 2008. Well, looks like at least 12 years of trolling.
                      You may still block me as I suggested. It may spare u some anguish.
                      Sooo 12 YEARS AS A TROOL!!! I do hope no one you love or care for dies from your efforts.
                      DENNY

Comment

Sooo 12 YEARS AS A TROOL!!! I do hope no one you love or care for dies from your efforts.
                        DENNY
                        Something tells me he has been an idiot for a lot longer than 12 years!

Comment

Well the first load of cannery workers arrived in Valdez. Many from the Philippines. Going to be interesting.

Patriot Life Member NRA
                          Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
                          Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
                            Well the first load of cannery workers arrived in Valdez. Many from the Philippines. Going to be interesting.
                            Holy crap! Wonder who made that decision.
                            Dave, as I understand it, u have some relatives in NY? Was wondering if u would be able to contact any of them and see if someone u could trust could run by one of those NY hospitals that report apocalyptic conditions and see if there’s any validity to it. Would be nice to hear some info first hand by someone u could trust.

Comment

Yes I do have family back there but in upstate NY. I would never have them go to the hospital or anywhere near them. My son is busy enlarging the food plots on my deer hunting property performing critical work to enlarge the deer herd. As a commercial painter he can only have employees work in new construction or empty buildings so he is bored.

Patriot Life Member NRA
                              Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
                              Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
                                Yes I do have family back there but in upstate NY. I would never have them go to the hospital or anywhere near them. My son is busy enlarging the food plots on my deer hunting property performing critical work to enlarge the deer herd. As a commercial painter he can only have employees work in new construction or empty buildings so he is bored.
                                I have always wondered what is "upstate" New York.......??? North towards Lake Placid or West towards Rochester and Buffalo.....???
                                "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X