This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (covid-19)

Over concern from large gatherings of people in hunting camps, the ADFG has cancelled all hunting permits due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus. If you have drawn a Unit 13 Tier 1 caribou tag, your application fee will be refunded.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

I think homeradam missed the press release that also suspended the use of online hunting forums. I'm only posting as a reminder to all of this annoucement and accept my punishment as required.

Comment

Well, I'll still go huntin' but nobody gets to use any of my toilet paper!
        Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Could be such a thing as travel getting suspended and no non residents showing up this year. That will mean a full curl ram for all residents!!
          Www.blackriverhunting.com
          Master guide 212

Comment

Devils Club leaves are plenty big and plentiful in Alaska. Might have to start selling them on Ebay.

Patriot Life Member NRA

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
              Well, I'll still go huntin' but nobody gets to use any of my toilet paper!
              Mountain money, my friends call it.
              An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
              - Jef Mallett

Comment

I think the OP need to get the Rainbow for this.
                Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
                  Devils Club leaves are plenty big and plentiful in Alaska. Might have to start selling them on Ebay.
                  Thorny stuff. Guess that makes you a hardass [emoji13]
                  -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by TR View Post
                    Thorny stuff. Guess that makes you a hardass [emoji13]
                    With the purchase of every 12 leaves you get a pair of leather gloves to protect your hands.

Patriot Life Member NRA

Comment

its more likely to affect the fishing season, charters are going to be hurting if it does happen

Comment

Originally posted by Chez View Post
                        its more likely to affect the fishing season, charters are going to be hurting if it does happen

Wont be long before alot of folks would normally be headed for Valdez to work in the cannery from all over the world. :think:

Comment

Originally posted by eatwildgame View Post
                          Wont be long before alot of folks would normally be headed for Valdez to work in the cannery from all over the world. :think:
                          Cannery workers, seasonal tourist workers, much of the crabbing fleet (Washington and Oregon), some of the fishing fleet (Washington and Oregon) and tourists unless a ban goes into affect. Only one documented case in the state so far but we are probably not going to be left out on this. Just maybe latter on the curve of getting it.

Patriot Life Member NRA

Comment

A big worry is all the slope workers, especially now during ice season with lots of out of state workers in a tight confined work and sleep area. That could have massive implications.

Comment

Friend of mine came up from MI. to work for a month and is staying with my wife and I. He had layover in Seattle which is the worst in the US right now. He got all the flu like symptoms 3 days after he got here. He's ok now but we'll never know if he had it or not. Another fellow coworker was on vacation in Taiwan and came through Korea to get back home. He's been back a couple weeks and has been fine but called in sick last Friday. So it looks like I possibly may have been exposed. So far me and the wife feel fine but they say it could take as much as 3 weeks to develop symptoms. I guess we'll see....
                              Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X