Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they restricting number of customers into WALMART....???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they restricting number of customers into WALMART....???

Does anyone know if the Anchorage Walmart is restricting the number of customers who can be inside the store at same time.....??? I read that is happening in some places. Thanks.
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Last week in ER it was 150 people at a time

Comment

Originally posted by The Canvas Man View Post
      Last week in ER it was 150 people at a time
      Thanks........that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
        Does anyone know if the Anchorage Walmart is restricting the number of customers who can be inside the store at same time.....??? I read that is happening in some places. Thanks.
        Why not call Walmart that you want to go to and ask them,,,, seems like the most direct response to the answer.
        sigpic
        Sweepint
        Wasilla,
        '' Livn' The Dream ''
        26' Hewescraft Cuddy, twin 115 Yam

Comment

Originally posted by sweepint View Post

Why not call Walmart that you want to go to and ask them,,,, seems like the most direct response to the answer.
          The result of that is that I would "Kind'a" know.......but the information from them would not be as reliable as information from a outside observer. Here is an other thing to consider, if I call them myself and only myself might have semi-accurate information, again only myself. This way thousands of people who come to forums like this now have access to the information. Enhancing everyone who is interested knowledge, and saving Walmart having to field hundreds of redundant calls for the same information. Which allows for more efficient use of employee time, and reduces cost to the consumer.

Same as if 600 people a day call F&G with the same question, better that one person posts that information here for everyone interested to consume.

Comment

I have friends who were turned away from a Walmart because they were not wearing a mask. I believe it was in the MatSu valley. Check it before you go, as this is second-hand info.

Michael Strahan
            Site Owner
            Alaska Hunt Consultant
            1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

The result of that is that I would "Kind'a" know.......but the information from them would not be as reliable as information from a outside observer. Here is an other thing to consider, if I call them myself and only myself might have semi-accurate information, again only myself. This way thousands of people who come to forums like this now have access to the information. Enhancing everyone who is interested knowledge, and saving Walmart having to field hundreds of redundant calls for the same information. Which allows for more efficient use of employee time, and reduces cost to the consumer.

Same as if 600 people a day call F&G with the same question, better that one person posts that information here for everyone interested to consume.
              Do you really believe that spill your putting out, or is it just easier for someone else to get the answer for you.
              sigpic
              Sweepint
              Wasilla,
              '' Livn' The Dream ''

Comment

Originally posted by sweepint View Post

Do you really believe that spill your putting out, or is it just easier for someone else to get the answer for you.
                Why are you so obsessed about something that is none of your business...........Your a closet "CONTROL FREAK". Just take your insanity medications as prescribed, you will feel better in the morning.

And your a certified TROLL.

Comment

Why are you so obsessed about something that is none of your business...........Your a closet "CONTROL FREAK". Just take your insanity medications as prescribed, you will feel better in the morning.

And your a certified TROLL.
                  Don't put it on social media if you don't want it thrown back at you. Troll? haha I am not the only one on here that has called you out for similar.

Your Quote:" Here is an other thing to consider, if I call them myself and only myself might have semi-accurate information, again only myself. This way thousands of people who come to forums like this now have access to the information. Enhancing everyone who is interested knowledge, and saving Walmart having to field hundreds of redundant calls for the same information. Which allows for more efficient use of employee time, and reduces cost to the consumer"

Wow, "your helping thousands" and saving Walmart money and saving all of us money. Thank you for your sacrifices
                  sigpic
                  Sweepint
                  Wasilla,
                  '' Livn' The Dream ''

Comment

I drove through the H.D. parking lot in Kenai yesterday. The lot was packed and a line of sheep were waiting to go in and get fleeced. I kept moving. Nothing in there that I needed bad enough to put myself through the frustration.
                    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeRoss View Post
                      I drove through the H.D. parking lot in Kenai yesterday. The lot was packed and a line of sheep were waiting to go in and get fleeced. I kept moving. Nothing in there that I needed bad enough to put myself through the frustration.
                      Yeah, if you want to get in to HD, as my work many times needs me too, you need to go in pretty early or wait in line for quite awhile. I haven't been in Wallyworld in a week or so, but last time a few weeks back I walked right in.
                      Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

I just got back from xxxxxxx a few minutes a go. There are three very big guys (look like bouncers) at the door as you go in. Asking to see our identification. I did not dare to ask why.

As we left the store there was a guy being drag off by his feet by one of the bouncers. A women saw the shock look on my face and whispered “he’s from Hope.

Comment

Interesting thread!

I, too, have been "wondering" if WALMART is restricting customers.

So many times I have called there to see if an item was "in stock", but when I arrived, it was not.

I just don't think I could trust any information they might "provide" me if I call them directly.

Putting this information out for the community here to utilize has "likely" saved WALMART a fair amount of resources, reducing calls from "hundreds" of people just like me.

I bet the next time I shop there, I will notice a little bit "greater" savings.

Comment

Only one adult per household per visit.
                            Employees and customers shall wear face coverings

https://www.muni.org/covid-19/docume...tail%20(2).pdf
                            ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
                            I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
                            The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Went into Kenai Walmart yesterday.....no mandatory mask, no restriction that I saw. In and out....
                              Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X