Revcon 4x4 RV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revcon 4x4 RV

Does anyone know anything about Revcon 4x4 motorhomes? I came across one listed on Alaska's List, but it was already sold. Looked intriguing, though. I wish I had found it before it was sold.
    We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
    James Madison

Originally posted by walk-in View Post
    Does anyone know anything about Revcon 4x4 motorhomes? I came across one listed on Alaska's List, but it was already sold. Looked intriguing, though. I wish I had found it before it was sold.
    I saw one here in Wasilla for sale on a lot not too long ago. -- Not sure if its still there or not? Don't know much about it other than the design and look was that of my '97 crew cab F350.. I was surprised to see it was a gasser, not a diesel though...:question:

Comment

That was probably the same one I saw online....it was from Wasilla.
      James Madison

Comment

I think its still there.

Comment

Originally posted by powdajohn View Post
          I think its still there.
          I called the people who had it on Alaska's List. They had already sold it. I think it may have been on consignment at one of the RV places before that because I also came across it on their website.
          James Madison

Comment

Rv Rentals
            Originally posted by walk-in View Post
            I called the people who had it on Alaska's List. They had already sold it. I think it may have been on consignment at one of the RV places before that because I also came across it on their website.
            thanks for letting me know

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X