Sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day

Had our motor home winterized today, getting it ready to store for the winter. We never got to use it as much as we would like and this year was worse! Hopefully we get to use it next year!!

I have 28 more days to fill a moose tag. I tried but the rain moved in and the wind. Going to get worse and start snowing so I'm going to put the double windows in mine this weekend. I will probably have to drain the tanks and winterize too before I head back north with it. At least it will be dry and warm. Boating season ended and camper season is close on it's heals. Sad, sad days for sure.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Years ago, we did a later October moose hunt in the Delta area. Yes the motor home was a nice place to stay. Yes, it took some planning to use all of the tanks, but it can be done. The generator got a good work out during that trip.

Comment

I suppose adding a couple gallons of RV antifreeze to the black&gray water tanks would work. Its only supposed to get down to 30's.

Patriot Life Member NRA
        Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
        Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Yep, I know the sad feeling having winterized mine this past Tuesday. But fortunately I have the wonderful memories of this years trips to hold me over to next year!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X