Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RV Recliner

So the question is: what to pick?

My husband is having a birthday next month, I was thinking of buying a recliner for him.
    Our RV is '31, I don't wanna a recliner to be large and occupy much space. It should be made of leather, definitely. Would be nice if it has a cup holder.

Any recommendations? What should I look for?
    Links would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Guys, I'm currently looking at these models, I dunno if they are OK. I'm a bit afraid of buying trash...
    Some feedback would be appreciated!

thanks

Comment

I don't see a link for the chairs

Comment

Originally posted by amandastone View Post
        So the question is: what to pick?

My husband is having a birthday next month, I was thinking of buying a recliner for him.
        Our RV is '31, I don't wanna a recliner to be large and occupy much space. It should be made of leather, definitely. Would be nice if it has a cup holder.

Any recommendations? What should I look for?
        Links would be appreciated.

Thanks.
        Recliner gift idea is the best gift for the men, however, it has used for all as that heavy item located in the home itself. I was good experience with the Cozy Seating site, as the site is a genuine review provide about chairs and recliners including Eardly, Pregnant women.

Comment

One thing to consider is the door size. Big one with cupholder may not fit through door or clear slide when it is in. DENNY

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X