Toy hauler extension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy hauler extension?

Has anyone made or purchased an extension kit to extend the garage portion on your toy hauler? Iím thinking this would be a cheaper avenue than buying a new/ different hauler. Any ideas?

https://toyhaulerextensions.com/

I was just looking in to this. My garage area is 10' and has worked for everything I have needed it for but to add a 48" extension would be pretty awesome. I have not seen one personally yet but it does peak my interest.

Comment

The kit looks interesting, but remember, this is Alaska and the roads up here tend to be not too friendly at times! I would want to know how the kit is attached to the main trailer.

Comment

I have no experience with adding a toy-hauler kit, but I have built a few trailer. Unless you move the axles back to adjust for all the added weight (toy-hauler kit and ATV) you may have problems pulling the trailer because you may not have enought tongue weight.

Comment

The extra weight in the rear could be a problem but mine has a 3000 lbs garage capacity and tongue weight is definitely not a problem.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X