Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help-HELP "VALUE on GMC-5500 4X4" WHERE to Go 4 apprasial..???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help-HELP "VALUE on GMC-5500 4X4" WHERE to Go 4 apprasial..???

Where do I go to find the fair value of MID-SIZE Truck (Truck would be great for a large or huge travel trailer.

I just need to where in Anchorage or on the internet to find the rough value....???

Thank You for any helpful information.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

The bank or credit union
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Comment

I have tried that in the past, and what ever they use for information (Like Kelly Blue Book) does not go up to trucks this size. I just looked at Kelly Blue Book online & it stops at (so called) one ton size trucks

Originally posted by jkb View Post
      The bank or credit union
      "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
        Where do I go to find the fair value of MID-SIZE Truck (Truck would be great for a large or huge travel trailer.

I just need to where in Anchorage or on the internet to find the rough value....???

Thank You for any helpful information.
        I'd recommend looking at truck trader/auto traders. Call dealerships and see if they have any used ones in stock. ,aye auction houses.

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
          I have tried that in the past, and what ever they use for information (Like Kelly Blue Book) does not go up to trucks this size. I just looked at Kelly Blue Book online & it stops at (so called) one ton size trucks
          I had one and went to the credit union and asked what they would loan me to buy one and then had a pretty good idea of what I could sell it for. They are much easier to buy that sell.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
          Unknown author

Comment

Thanks, I will call tomorrow. The hard part is it only has 33,000 miles.

I have been figuring that I might have to take it to the lower 48 to sell it.

Originally posted by jkb View Post
            I had one and went to the credit union and asked what they would loan me to buy one and then had a pretty good idea of what I could sell it for. They are much easier to buy that sell.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X