Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help-HELP "VALUE on GMC-5500 4X4" WHERE to Go 4 apprasial..???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help-HELP "VALUE on GMC-5500 4X4" WHERE to Go 4 apprasial..???

Where do I go to find the fair value of MID-SIZE Truck (Truck would be great for a large or huge travel trailer.

I just need to where in Anchorage or on the internet to find the rough value....???

Thank You for any helpful information.
    ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

The bank or credit union
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Comment

I have tried that in the past, and what ever they use for information (Like Kelly Blue Book) does not go up to trucks this size. I just looked at Kelly Blue Book online & it stops at (so called) one ton size trucks

Originally posted by jkb View Post
      The bank or credit union
      ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
        Where do I go to find the fair value of MID-SIZE Truck (Truck would be great for a large or huge travel trailer.

I just need to where in Anchorage or on the internet to find the rough value....???

Thank You for any helpful information.
        I'd recommend looking at truck trader/auto traders. Call dealerships and see if they have any used ones in stock. ,aye auction houses.

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
          I have tried that in the past, and what ever they use for information (Like Kelly Blue Book) does not go up to trucks this size. I just looked at Kelly Blue Book online & it stops at (so called) one ton size trucks
          I had one and went to the credit union and asked what they would loan me to buy one and then had a pretty good idea of what I could sell it for. They are much easier to buy that sell.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
          Unknown author

Comment

Thanks, I will call tomorrow. The hard part is it only has 33,000 miles.

I have been figuring that I might have to take it to the lower 48 to sell it.

Originally posted by jkb View Post
            I had one and went to the credit union and asked what they would loan me to buy one and then had a pretty good idea of what I could sell it for. They are much easier to buy that sell.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X