X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pa12drvr
    replied
    Originally posted by AKBEE View Post
    Trail Toyz in the valley can hook you up for Jeep stuff. GTF has a stellar reputation for custom welding and builds. A lot of folks get lifts from Muffler City.
    Thanks....I've driven by Trail Toyz more than once but hadn't really looked into them. Should have thought of Muffler City as I've driven by that location for 40? (a few decades anyway) years at least once a week.

Leave a comment:

• AKBEE
    replied
    Trail Toyz in the valley can hook you up for Jeep stuff. GTF has a stellar reputation for custom welding and builds. A lot of folks get lifts from Muffler City.

Leave a comment:

• pa12drvr
    replied
    Thanks, guys; appreciate the input. With the input provided, I snooped around a bit: there are good reports on both these shops. I'll reach out to them

thanks again

Leave a comment:

• gokorn1
    replied
    I've always hear good things about green tree fabrication, however i've never personally dealt with them

Leave a comment:

• lakecreek
    replied
    i'have had good luck with Ed Angel out in Peters creek https://www.steadfastoffroad.com/
    really good guy and not a bs'er. wont sell you what you dont need

Leave a comment:

• pa12drvr
    started a topic Off Road Shop in Los Anchorage

Off Road Shop in Los Anchorage

Probably pushing the "road" part of this section, but does anyone know of a good offroad custom shop in Anchorage or the Mat-Su?

The Boss has OK'd me putting some funds into the Wrangler...and since she doesn't like getting stuck anymore than I do at our advancing ages...looking to get some lift kits and big tires for the infrequent road trips to the cabin.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X