Diesel emissions in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel emissions in Canada

Has anyone ever had any issues going through Canada with a diesel with a DPF/CAT delete (Powerstroke 6.4)? I'll be pulling travel trailer North in June and don't want any problems. I can go stock if I need.

To my knowledge, no issues. We travel through Canada every other year, driving diesel vehicles and have never had any issues.

Comment

I've probably done it 8 times with a diesel and never an issue. I do not have a DPF delete though. Just don't brag about it at Customs by stomping on the thing and blowing smoke and noise and you will probably be just fine.

Patriot Life Member NRA
      Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
      Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Thanks, I really have to stomp on it with the tuner turned up to performance level to get black smoke. I take it petty easy, and want longevity.
        Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
        I've probably done it 8 times with a diesel and never an issue. I do not have a DPF delete though. Just don't brag about it at Customs by stomping on the thing and blowing smoke and noise and you will probably be just fine.

Comment

I made it back and forth a couple time over the last couple years with my deleted truck. No issues in Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
          Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
          Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
          MMSI# 338232859

Comment

I find I get better fuel mileage in Canada also. Lower speed limits and no cooking oil in the fuel.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X