Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild West Guns!

Free custom hardware + Free gunsmith labor = Astonished Customer

Not only did you guys recommend the sweet shooter(model 70)I found, you fixed it up for free.

I will be back for a new scope and any ammo left behind by the masses beating down your door.

Never had this happen before so I am still in shock...
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

I just picked up my special ordered CZ-452 ULTRA LUX yesterday. Good deal. Thanks Ken.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Sweet AGL! Have you been able to get out and shoot her yet?
      "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

Originally posted by tailwind View Post
        Sweet AGL! Have you been able to get out and shoot her yet?
        Yes, I got the windage adjusted yesterday. I need to adj. the trigger before I go forward.
        "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X