It's my B'day today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's my B'day today

I'm 64 today, dammit! The wife got me a new shirt today, of course. I was hoping it would be a range finder, but, there you go.

O.K.
    here's my late gift list, so pay attention
    Wilson or Ed Brown .45, any model
    S&W M15 A4
    Ruger 45 Colt Bisley
    Totally maxed out hvy bbl 10/22
    a dog just like the one on the card.
    Think I'll go shoot the crap out of all my guns today, then sit back and smoke a good cigar.
    Cheers everybody

p.s. EKC, wish I was in the Midwest, sipping something good and talking good deer hunting with ya!
    Attached Files

Wow! Happy Birthday Mauser. I didn't know there were many left alive older than me.
    Vegetables aren’t food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

So far, brother, so far.

Comment

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the shooting of all your guns.

Comment

Happy birthday. Best gift I get every year is from myself . . . lots of freshly emptied brass to fill back up. :topjob:
          Andy
          On the web= C-lazy-F.co
          Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
          Call/Text 602-315-2406
          Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Enjoy you have earned it.
            Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Happy birthday, bud! Figure you should be used to gettin' squat by now, so I don't feel too bad for ya

Good list, hope you can find a Bisley, just tell the wife it's a "late" b'day gift.
              "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

Happy Birthday Mauserboy, I wish you many more!
                If'n ya drive past old EKC's place we cvan talk deer and right now TURKEY!
                Oh, and I have a bottle of Makers Mark or Crown Royal that could use tapped also!
                When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Comment

Happy Birthday Warren! Here's to many more GOOD YEARS!
                  I may be slow, but I get where I'm going!

Comment

Thanks to all you good'uns for the B'Day foo-fa-roo. It's very much appreciated.

Comment

Happy Birthday, SIR (and fellow GNG alumni)
                      "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Happy B'day Warren, If you ever get anywhere near the midwest you better come visit!

I'll go to the pound and see if they got any spare dogs. How do you want him shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
                          Happy B'day Warren, If you ever get anywhere near the midwest you better come visit!

I'll go to the pound and see if they got any spare dogs. How do you want him shipped?
                          Yea a cake thieving dog shouldn’t be too hard to come by . . . gonna need to ship it by Delta from over there though.
                          Andy
                          On the web= C-lazy-F.co
                          Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
                          Call/Text 602-315-2406
                          Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Mauserboy,

I'm a day late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya!

That dog pic is funny. I have a 3 year old 132 lb german sheppard, intelligent, but a mentally he's still a playful adventurous toddler. When he was 9 months old I had cooked 5 lbs of beef and 10 chicken breasts on the charcoal grill, getting my food ready for the next week. I had it setting on the kitchen counter. I left the kitchen just for a few moments, and when I came back Moose was licking his lips, very happy, and ALL of the beef was gone. That's the day I learned he's a beef man. When mysterious events happen at our house, such as things being broken or food that was left out is missing, we now call it "being Moosed". He's a hoot. I'd bet he'd eat that cake if he had the opportunity.

Anyways, happy birthday a day late.

AJ
                            MyTime

Comment

I showed the birthday dog card to my cat and he hasn't sat with me since. Guess it was either like a slap in the whiskers to him or maybe he thought I was threatening to replace him.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X