Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help where can i shoot a box or 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • need help where can i shoot a box or 2

    anyone know any shooting range open on monday-tuesday my friend from low 48 who never shoot before will visit me on sunday night-tuesday would like to shoot a box or 2 thank you for your help.
    Ak 49

  • #2
    Originally posted by AK 49 View Post
    anyone know any shooting range open on monday-tuesday my friend from low 48 who never shoot before will visit me on sunday night-tuesday would like to shoot a box or 2 thank you for your help.
    Ak 49
    Rabbit creek might be open. Birchwood will not.

    Comment


    • #3
      Jim, thanks Rabbit creek also closed on Monday and Tuesday I may have to go in the woods.

      Comment


      • #4
        I haven't been there in years but I think Jim creek has a designated shooting area.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jim in anchorage View Post
          I haven't been there in years but I think Jim creek has a designated shooting area.
          Mountain View is a desiginated shooting area also, plus the streets are straight. Spenard can be good on weekends.
          "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
            Mountain View is a desiginated shooting area also, plus the streets are straight. Spenard can be good on weekends.
            And the cops help pick up your brass!

            Comment


            • #7
              MVS Range in Plamer is open on Mondays until 2100. Warm and inside.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks all, ending up dry fired at home.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Great, keep MVS in mind though, friendly folks and safe and warm place.

                  Comment

                  Footer Adsense

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X