Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large Rifle Primers: Which are the most rigid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Rifle Primers: Which are the most rigid?

Many years ago, I remember cci was making extremely rigid primers capable of safe operation in semi autos that run the risk of a slap fire. Do these primers still exist? If they don't, does anyone know of a large rifle primer that's especially rigid, and tougher to ignite than others due to a stronger metal? In my experience, Remington Primers have been the softest, and I'm wondering about the other end of Primer Rigidity spectrum and what other's have experienced.
    www.freightercanoes.com www.copperheadalaska.com
    sigpic
    matnaggewinu

CCI #34 large rifle primers are the military contract primers available for reloading. If you can get your dealer to order them. They are available through midway, hi-tech ammo, and others as well.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Comment

Originally posted by gunbugs View Post
      CCI #34 large rifle primers are the military contract primers available for reloading. If you can get your dealer to order them. They are available through midway, hi-tech ammo, and others as well.
      I agree, CCI 200 would be my second choice.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X