X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old John
    replied
    AkDoug

you might give this guy a look-see, he used to live in FBks but wimped out a couple years ago and moved to Colo..
    He's an enfield nut, collects, sells, tinkers, etc..../John

http://www.britishbitsnbobs.com

Leave a comment:

• AKDoug
    replied
    If we go with a stock it's probably going to be an inexpensive Boyd laminate which uses the military style bottom metal.

Leave a comment:

• tvfinak
    replied
    Are you planning to put this in a sporter stock? I proabably have a strightened trigger guard and some stuff laying around somewhere.

Originally posted by AKDoug View Post
    If anybody has any 1917 Enfield parts laying around I might be interested in buying them. We cleaned the shed out the other day and found a good 1917 barreled action. My 14 y.o. son has set to work cleaning off the very minor rust. Bore looks really good. It was in a box of my many projects from 20 years ago. We need a trigger, trigger guard/bottom metal, magazine spring and magazine follower. Any condition that isn't too heavily pitted would work. I sold off the other one I had and some spare parts I had, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• AKDoug
    started a topic 1917 Enfield parts...

1917 Enfield parts...

If anybody has any 1917 Enfield parts laying around I might be interested in buying them. We cleaned the shed out the other day and found a good 1917 barreled action. My 14 y.o. son has set to work cleaning off the very minor rust. Bore looks really good. It was in a box of my many projects from 20 years ago. We need a trigger, trigger guard/bottom metal, magazine spring and magazine follower. Any condition that isn't too heavily pitted would work. I sold off the other one I had and some spare parts I had, unfortunately.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X