This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Gun Show Listing Thread

Please post here if you have good info on an upcoming gun show in Alaska. Please post dates, times and locations and who is putting on the show if you know.

Please do not post reviews or other comments in this threads, only info on upcoming shows.

Thanks! :topjob:

AK SCTP 7th annual Gun Show Dec 12-13 Moved to Raven Hall at the State Fairgrounds in Palmer this year. Admission $6.00 ages 10 and up 10:00am to 5:00pm both days tables still available $65.00 call 373-0961. AK SCTP is a youth shotgun program this show raises money to help these athletes compete in state and in the lower 48

Comment

Lumen Christi gun show this weekend in anchorage.

Comment

Gun show this weekend.

AGCA hosts two gun shows a year. One each spring and fall. The show is held at the Alaska State Fairgrounds in Raven Hall near Palmer Alaska.

Spring Show- April 16-17, 2016

Fall Show- October 1-2, 2016
        Entrance Fees - $7 general admission / children 12 and under are free
        Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
        Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
        You can't out-give God.

Comment

When

WHEN IS IT??

GUN SHOW at Big Lake Lions Club. That is only a Hop, Skip, and a Jump from me.

They have an AD on the Radio, but my hearing is so bad and my mind so clouded, I can't catch the date. Somebody,,, Please?

There oughta be a law against having a Gun Show without informing me, first.

SOTN
          You can't out-give God.

Comment

Big Lake Gun & Outdoor Show, Saturday-Sunday, 23-24 April 2016, 10 AM - 5 PM both days. Location: Big Lake Lions Club Recreation Center (follow the signs). Proceeds benefit Houston High School Activities and Athletics. Admission is $5. There is a rifle door prize to be awarded each day graciously donated by 3 Bears Alaska and the first 300 paying customers through the doors are entered to win them. The kids from the various athletic teams are also selling raffle tickets for chances to win other guns and gear. I made it my mission last year to try to keep the vendors limited to actual gun sellers and those offering outdoor-related products. Of course, the school still has the final authority on table rental and I was just a volunteer coordinator. Previous three years have been pretty good shows.

Comment

April 23 and 24, then.

Thanks Muskegon Stomper.

SOTN
              You can't out-give God.

Comment

Eagle river lyons club gun show 11-5-16

Comment

Wasilla Menard gun show 11-5-16.

Comment

Chugiak gun show 11-12-16

Comment

Lumen Christi High School gun show 11-26-16

Comment

10Feb18 gun show at the fairgrounds.

Comment

Delta Gun Show
                          April 14 & 15

Comment

This weekend

Lyons gun show 11/03/18 eagle river gun
                            Last edited by 426nut; 11-03-2018, 06:50. Reason: Missing title

Comment

After Thanksgiving show

Lumen Christi Anchorage gun show the weekend after Thanksgiving.
                              Last edited by 426nut; 11-03-2018, 06:51. Reason: Title

Comment

Footer Ad Module 300 x 300

Collapse

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X