Smith and Wesson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith and Wesson

Just wondering what everyone thinks about Smith and Wesson getting into the shotgun market.
    http://ir.smith-wesson.com/phoenix.z...2203&highlight

It will be interesting to see what they come up with, and at what price point. They were actually into shotguns briefly back in the 70's, turning out a pump that hit the same price point and general quality of the Win Mod 1200 as I recall. Nothing outstanding, but they sold for a couple or three years. Reaching back pretty far, so the details are fuzzy.
    "Lay in the weeds and wait, and when you get your chance to say something, say something good."
    Merle Haggard

Comment

Back during my Navy days, (70s and early 80s) I had a Smith and Wesson model 916 shotgun. In the riot gun configuation. Nothing fantastic. The firing pin broke soon after buying it. I made another much more robust pin by turning down a big punch pin.
      The Remington 870 is twice the shotgun. Well at least 1.5....
      Float-CFI, Photo Guide, Fishing Guide, Remote Kayaking
      Guest Cabin, Flight Reviews, Aerial Tours

Comment

They also had a Model 1000 Semi-Auto back in the 70's and 80's. Alloy frame was junk.

Comment

The pictures look suspiciously like a Huglu/CZ. Not that the Huglu is a bad gun, but I hate it when companies import a gun, slap their logo on it and call it their own. I hope I'm wrong....

Comment

nope the Huglu imported by S&W is the word I heard....

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X