Browning A-bolt Ti vs. Kimber Montan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildalaska View Post
    it tastes like the Glock frames if you use ketchup so I guess its high quality
    Well Glock uses USDA Choice quality plastic so it's all good!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Not impressed with Kimber customer service. Actually, it sucked.Not impressed with either rifle. I own both. They will get the job done. The hit or miss issues with factory rifles(even deluxe) sucks. From now on I’m going custom. I know this is an old thread but there is relevance for newbies getting into rifles whom are searching the internet for input . I know some may think ABolt is discontinued so how is it relevant. It is because the only way to guarantee avoiding poor rifles is to go custom. I’m skeptical of most of the crap being put out in factory rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by vinootz View Post
        Not impressed with Kimber customer service. Actually, it sucked.Not impressed with either rifle. I own both. They will get the job done. The hit or miss issues with factory rifles(even deluxe) sucks. From now on I’m going custom. I know this is an old thread but there is relevance for newbies getting into rifles whom are searching the internet for input . I know some may think ABolt is discontinued so how is it relevant. It is because the only way to guarantee avoiding poor rifles is to go custom. I’m skeptical of most of the crap being put out in factory rifles.
        <br/><br/>How many “newbies getting into rifles” do you think there are out there they are willing to drop 5-10k on a custom? I’d put anyone of my UL wt. rifles (3 Kimber’s and a Barrett Fieldcraft), up against any UL wt. custom, and be willing to bet that if there is a difference in accuracy, it will be less than 1/4” MOA.<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by vinootz View Post
          11 year old post? What a dummy.

Comment

Hello Vinootz and welcome!

Whilst I experienced problems with my Kimber Montana ten years ago it might have been easily fixed with this thread: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...tana_tinkering

I went the route of putting on a new barrel and match chamber though the best accuracy gains came from that thread. YMMV.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X