6.5-06 Ackley Improved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.5-06 Ackley Improved

I was initially just going to do the 6.5-06, but I'm now tipping towards the Improved model. I haven't pulled the trigger, so to speak.....any advice either way (do it or not)?

Also, where could I find a chamber diagram and some dies?

6.5-06 Ai

Since you are going to have to reload any way you might as well go with the AI. This is one of the sweetest round that Ackley did I think you will love it. it's more than adequate for every thig up to caribou. I woudn't hesitate to shoot a moose with one.

Pacific Tool and Guage will have the demensions and is a great place to buy reamers.

http://www.pacifictoolandgauge.com/index.asp

DR B

Comment

My hunting pard has had one quite a while, and it's an impressive performer. It will be my next new gun, too.
      "Lay in the weeds and wait, and when you get your chance to say something, say something good."
      Merle Haggard

Comment

Powders?.......I'm guessing along the lines of 4831, 7828, RL-22 or RL-25...??

Comment

6.5x06

Is this like a 243 out of a 30-06 case then ackley improved? where can I find one, or does it have to be made?
          Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
          "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
          Μολών λαβέ

Comment

6.5-06

Originally posted by ironartist View Post
            Is this like a 243 out of a 30-06 case then ackley improved? where can I find one, or does it have to be made?
            This like a 264 out of a 30-06 then ackley improved. It's a wildcat for now only custom chambers
            Dr B

Comment

6.5-06 Ai

Originally posted by ironartist View Post
              This like a 264 out of a 30-06 then ackley improved. It's a wildcat for now only custom chambers
              Dr B

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X