Sightron Scopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sightron Scopes

Has anyone tried the Sightron S1 or S2 scopes? I heard that employees from Leupold started the company.

I have 2 Sightron SII scopes. A 6X42 with Target Dot and a 12X42 with Target Dot. They are both mounted on varmint rifles. Sightron is a pretty good scope for being a no name scope. Very obscure company with a very good product at a very good price.

Comment

I've had two, but only have one right now and that's mounted on my 300 WSM. SII 3-9x40 model. Very nice scopes for the money.

Comment

I have one also mounted on my 222. I think it is a great scope. I have leupolds and leica glass in my gun cabinet also, and even with that kind of competition, I still like the sightron. Someone once told me that they also have a great warranty. Your supposed to return the scope to a dealer and you will get a new one that day. I havent had to try this out yet so I dont know if it is true or not.

Comment

I have 3 6-24x SIIs. I think they're very good scopes for the money. On par with Burris Fullfield 2 and Leupold Vari-X II.

Comment

It sounds like a good scope. I ordered an S2. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X