X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ak_sierra
    replied
    Originally posted by mainer_in_ak View Post
    24 power @ 40 yds. hmmmmm. were you trying to find a microscopic germ on the paper target to aim at?
    The gun is for Silhouette shooting so the targets are placed at 40m, 60m, 77m, and 100m.

Leave a comment:

• mainer_in_ak
    replied
    Originally posted by ak_sierra View Post
    So I went to sight in my new Bushnell Elite 4200 6.5-24 this weekend after mounting it on the wife's custom 10/22. At 40 yards with the scope at max adjustment down and max adjustment right my point of impact was still about 10 inches low and to the right. I was using a set of high Talley quick release mounts, do I need to use a set of lower size rings to bring my point of impact up? Any suggestions?

24 power @ 40 yds. hmmmmm. were you trying to find a microscopic germ on the paper target to aim at?

Leave a comment:

• ADfields
    replied
    Originally posted by ak_sierra View Post
    So I went to sight in my new Bushnell Elite 4200 6.5-24 this weekend after mounting it on the wife's custom 10/22. At 40 yards with the scope at max adjustment down and max adjustment right my point of impact was still about 10 inches low and to the right. I was using a set of high Talley quick release mounts, do I need to use a set of lower size rings to bring my point of impact up? Any suggestions?
    Try reversing the rings and see if that changes the angle in your favor.

Leave a comment:

• ak_sierra
    started a topic 10/22 w Bushnell 4200 6.5-24 problems

10/22 w Bushnell 4200 6.5-24 problems

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X