10/22 w Bushnell 4200 6.5-24 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/22 w Bushnell 4200 6.5-24 problems

So I went to sight in my new Bushnell Elite 4200 6.5-24 this weekend after mounting it on the wife's custom 10/22. At 40 yards with the scope at max adjustment down and max adjustment right my point of impact was still about 10 inches low and to the right. I was using a set of high Talley quick release mounts, do I need to use a set of lower size rings to bring my point of impact up? Any suggestions?

Originally posted by ak_sierra View Post
    So I went to sight in my new Bushnell Elite 4200 6.5-24 this weekend after mounting it on the wife's custom 10/22. At 40 yards with the scope at max adjustment down and max adjustment right my point of impact was still about 10 inches low and to the right. I was using a set of high Talley quick release mounts, do I need to use a set of lower size rings to bring my point of impact up? Any suggestions?
    Try reversing the rings and see if that changes the angle in your favor.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Originally posted by ak_sierra View Post

24 power @ 40 yds. hmmmmm. were you trying to find a microscopic germ on the paper target to aim at?
      www.freightercanoes.com www.copperheadalaska.com
      sigpic
      matnaggewinu

Comment

Originally posted by mainer_in_ak View Post
        24 power @ 40 yds. hmmmmm. were you trying to find a microscopic germ on the paper target to aim at?
        The gun is for Silhouette shooting so the targets are placed at 40m, 60m, 77m, and 100m.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X