270 wsm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 270 wsm

Anybody carrying a 270wsm? What are you shooting with it animals and rounds? Distances? Tell me the story...just won one at an event.

It's a great cartridge! Balistically very close to the 7mm RM and usually very accurate. What make and model did you get?

I would recommend shooting 130 TTSX's, 130 E-Tips or 140 Accubonds out of it.

You will like it

-MR
    "You will never know how much it cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it."
    ~ John Quincy Adams

Comment

Browning Abolt, stalker,

TTSX is that the barnes X bullet?

Comment

Originally posted by Lookin4adventure View Post
        TTSX is that the barnes X bullet?
        It's a Barnes, but not the X bullet. Same basic idea though. The TTSX is the tipped version of the TSX. It has a little better BC and some say a little more accurate than the TSX, but that's a subjective assessment.

http://www.barnesbullets.com/product...ed-tsx-bullet/
        "You will never know how much it cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it."
        ~ John Quincy Adams

Comment

270 wsm

This is my favorite round of all, its what I use for sheep and goats here in Alaska, flat shooting and it could reach out and touch at great distance.

My next choice would the the 7 MM or 7MM STW.

Comment

I have a Kimber 270 WSM and love it. I usually shoot this Winchester ammunition: http://www.winchester.com/products/c...dTTQ==&type=69
            I have hunted goats and moose with it.

Comment

My 270wsm has a Kenai Mt. caribou under its belt. Shot him with a 150 gr. Winchester XP3. Clean pass through at 200 yds.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X