Scout Scopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scout Scopes

In the next year or so (whenever I find a deal I can't pass up) I want to add a scout scope to my Guide Gun.
    About the only thing I'm seeing listed is Leupold (nothing against them but I like choices). Anything else available? Anyone have personal recomendations?
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Burris
    Meopta
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Comment

having personally been involved in the sale of over 1000 scout scopes, Leupold is the only choice

Comment

I used the Leupold "scout" scope to good effect in years gone by. The Burris model doesn't really seem as well made (opinion of course..) and I've never seen a Meopta in person.

Once you use a scout scope you'll be hard pressed to use anything else. These make a nice addition to a lever gun!
        "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

Comment

I 2nd ...

or 3rd the Leupold. I put one in gun metal grey on my wife's Model Seven 7mm-08, point and shoot out to 300 yds. Excellent scope in my opinion. Just my .02
          LIVE TO HUNT....HUNT TO LIVE!!!!

Comment

get the leupold, you won't regrett it.

Comment

I've got the Leupold on my guide-gun, love it, very clear, worth the price.

Comment

I have the Leupold on a guide gun and love it. Also have the Leupold quick release rings (LQR), on and off in seconds with a very repeatable zero.
                Great scope!

Comment

So what do you guys think of Leupold?
                  Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
                  "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Comment

Add me to the Leupold guys! There are other good makers out there but I don't think any beat Leupold for the money, and they are even 100% US made.

Andy
                    Andy
                    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
                    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
                    Call/Text 602-315-2406
                    Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X