Daughters Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughters Rifle

Pictures of my daughters new Custom 10-22 and her first few shots, She wouldn't shoot the group on the one target - She figured it was dead after the first shot and no need to shoot again - The rifle with scope weighs 5 pounds 10 ounces.

nice rifle

That is one good looking rifle. Looks like you daughter is quite the shooter too. What kind of targets are those? I have seen the shoot and see targets, but not with the multi colors like that. Great job on the rifle, and good on you for bringing in another shooter.

Jake
    All the romance of trout fishing exists in the mind of the angler and is in no way shared by the fish.

Comment

Cool looking 10/22, and that is some great shooting! Thanks for teaching your daughter to shoot, and let us hope that more people do the same.

Comment

Wow, jealousy meter just pegged! Any more info on the build?
        The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
        sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

Jake - Those targets are Birchwood Casey - Dirty Bird splattering targets - Frontier Sporting goods and Sportsman Warehouse both carry them in Fairbanks. The kids really like the bright colors.

Hunt-ak - The worst part of the build was the waiting for parts to be made. My daughter received pieces for most of the holidays for the last 6 months. Finished in time for her birthday.
          Tactical Solutions aluminum fluted barrel, X-ring receiver with bolt, rings
          Kidd - Two Stage Trigger assembly - 2.5 pound pull
          Raptor Laminated Stock
          Leupold VariXII - 3x9x40mm

Comment

Great little 10-22 you built together! Thatís one of the best looking 10-22s I have seen, love the colors. The scope could use some color matching on each ends at some point. You are a lucky guy to have a daughter to shoot with, but look out as the ladies always out shoot me.

Andy
            Andy
            On the web= C-lazy-F.co
            Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
            Call/Text 602-315-2406
            Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X