What's your Favorite Gun/Ammo Store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your Favorite Gun/Ammo Store?

Looking for opinions on what is your favorite gun store is and why?

Best guns/ammo store

Boondocks in eagle river...best bang for the buck

Comment

+1. Boondocks in Eagle River for me as well.

Comment

Great Northern Guns

On many new guns, they have well below retails prices. A lot of people think their prices on used guns are high, but they are willing to deal, so that negates the situation. During this latest supply/demand/ problem, they have kept the price of powder consistently low, when it is available for sale.

Comment

Gator Guns in Kenai.

Comment

Who's the old guy...

that ran his out of his garage, near Northern Lights? That guy had some screaming deals...

Comment

Alaska Shooters Supply.

Comment

+3 Boondock, good folks, good prices, interesting selection

Comment

Money talks

I go where it is the cheapest. Last year I got a lot of ammo at Fred's with their 20% off coupon. Not the best ammo, but for plinking with a .22 or spending a few weekends at the range it worked just fine.

Comment

favorite shop

I have been happy with Great Northern Guns. Every time I go in there, it is always busy, but I have always been greeted and asked if I need any help, no matter how busy it gets. I like Boondocks too, my only complaint is the cash only thing, I wish they would catch up with the 21st century and take plastic.

Jake
                    All the romance of trout fishing exists in the mind of the angler and is in no way shared by the fish.

Comment

Another vote for boondocks. They always have something interesting on special, pretty good inventory and they don't talk down to you like many of the other gun shops.
                      Those that are successful in Alaska are those who are flexible, and allow the reality of life in Alaska to shape their dreams, vs. trying to force their dreams on the reality of Alaska.

If you have a tenuous grasp of reality, Alaska is not for you.

Comment

Boondocks. They will order anything I ask them to and will receive guns for me with no hassles.

Comment

Boondock's

Most credit card companies support anti gun legislation. So, I would bet that is a factor in why they do not accept credit cards. Been buying stuff at Boondock's since the early eighties and have found that they have the best prices.

Comment

GNG & Boondocks

x2 what Mauserboy said. GNG has a great selection of new/used firearms and reasonable prices. I like Boondocks too for guns & accessories. Excellent service and knowledgeable help at both places. I like Gun Traders too..close to home and good reload selection.

Tim

Comment

Since you didn't say location, I've been buying most of my guns through Williams Shooters Supply in Quincy, Illinois for the past 20 years.

Why? Because they give me the best deal.
                              Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X