Join the NRA, FOR FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the NRA, FOR FREE!

I was given this link. It is a link to get a free 1 year membership to the NRA. If you are not already a member, do it now.

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

Yes, it works. Several people on other forums have already done it. I am already a life member or I would have hit it myself.

BTW, I am not affiliated with the NRA other than being a life member already. I signed my wife up and passed this on to as many people as I could. I have been a member/lurker here for a while, FYI.

In other words, this is not spam.

Good luck.

Comment

?

Has anyone else done this?

Comment

Just signed the wife and I up a few minutes ago.

We'll wait and see what happens

Comment

Just did it!

Comment

I just signed up...

Barak H. Obama...can't wait to get a lil' visit from the Secret Service...LOL!!!!

Comment

Some of my buddies just got signed up somehow....

- Clint
              /_|o[____]o
              [1---L-OllllllO-
              ()_)()_)=°°=)_)

Comment

I signed up too. Figure I'll send 'em a $25 donation at some point in lieu of the membership dues being waved.

Tim

Comment

Saw that same link on another forum earlier this morning. Passed it on to a couple of my friends .

Comment

Thanks!

Racinghoss --- Thanks for the Thread/Info/Link. Perfect timing as my membership had lapsed, and my hours at work got cut down a few.

The N.R.A. is and has been a great association for ...? about 137 years now...? Sight Picture - Sight Alignment.

Comment

NRA and OK bombing

Who here was in the NRA when they tried to leverage their fundraising efforts by hugely exploiting (in very poor taste) the OK bombing?

I was, and canceled my membership that day.

NRA does good things too, but I find it hard to belong to a group that does a bit of bad too.

Comment

NRA is not perfect, but what organization is?

Originally posted by FamilyMan View Post
                        Who here was in the NRA when they tried to leverage their fundraising efforts by hugely exploiting (in very poor taste) the OK bombing?

I was, and canceled my membership that day.

NRA does good things too, but I find it hard to belong to a group that does a bit of bad too.
                        I remember it well, but I think it was more poor timing than poor taste. In the end they were correct that the anti-gun movement would use the Oklahoma bombing to advance their cause. CNN made a huge stink that the NRA said that the bombing would be used to pass more gun laws, but at the same time every anti-gun outfit was doing just that. Also the anti outfits were using it to get money for the fight just like the NRA and I got a letter from the Brady bunch spinning the bombing into “We should ban guns before more die so send money.”

If you don’t like the NRA join the GOA and get your pro-gun PRO-FREEDOM voice heard! GOA is more grass roots and help you contact the right people at the right times to do the most for your gun rights. Or join the NRA and GOA like I have. I don’t like all that the NRA does so I send them my thoughts and work from within to fix the dumb stuff they do, come and help me!

Here is a link to GOA.
                        http://gunowners.org/

Andy
                        Andy
                        On the web= C-lazy-F.co
                        Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
                        Call/Text 602-315-2406
                        Phoenix Arizona

Comment

I joined as well

As with the others, many organizations have issues as do most of us... So we'll see...
                          Tony

Comment

Yes I agree about issues but right now the issue is people are trying to take our rights away. A friend in Wa. got ahold of the n.r.a. and this is a legit link they said, we need the numbers, send the link, spam your friends and co workers get the word out, lets keep our 2nd ammendment rights
                            Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
                            "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
                            Μολών λαβέ

Comment

I hope this makes people think about joining if it was the little money that scared them away in the first place.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X