Whats this worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats this worth?

I am thinking about selling this rifle to buy another one I like. Any ideas what this is worth? It is a Winchester Model 9422M xtr, 22 magnum. It has minor bluing wear on the barrel band and a ding/gouge in the forend on the right side. My guess is that the overall condition is somewhere around 85-90%, just my guess. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    LIVE TO HUNT....HUNT TO LIVE!!!!

Here are some pics...

[ATTACH]15009[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15010[/ATTACH]

Comment

More Pictures

Click image for larger version

Name:	9422M 075.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	2463738

Click image for larger version

Name:	9422M 076.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	2463739
      Hard to see the ding in the previous picture.

Comment

Will, there was a "As new" one at the last gun show for $450.00 I tried to buy it for $395.00 and he would not do it. The gun set there for two days, and the original owner took it home. I made the offer both days, and he still owns it.

I would value yours at $295.00 to $325.00 retail, with out seeing it one is handicapped.
        "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

thanks

That doesn't sound to bad, although I was hoping it would be more. I always hope for that though if its one of my own.

Comment

Not so fast!

I just saw one on Guns America for $750 (new) and another one used for $995 (this one was a classic XTR).

So look around more before letting it go.

Comment

Wow!!

Originally posted by Eastwoods View Post
              Not so fast!

I just saw one on Guns America for $750 (new) and another one used for $995 (this one was a classic XTR).

So look around more before letting it go.
              Hey thanks a lot that sounds a lot better. Ya wanna buy one? I was also wondering how accurate the blue book of guns is for fair market prices. To me they seem a little low or sometimes way low.

Comment

Worth more than I thought

I just checked Guns America and like Eastwoods said one for 750 and another for $995, I also checked Gunbroker. They were going for about $500-$600 on there. Sounds like that wasn't such a bad deal after all Hopeak.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X