Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seant
    replied
    I have several and they run flawlessly. The swat model with the rail is a bit heavy. If you do not need to hang acessories on the front of it, I would recommend the classic with the 551 style forend. It has a better balance.

I already have a number of AR's and just wanted someting different.

Leave a comment:

• Teethmonkey
    replied
    I have a brand new Swat classic sig 556 if you are interested PM me

Leave a comment:

• jimaap30
    replied
    Just in Wild West guns and they have one of the Sigs with the rail system and the folding 6 position stock. Very nice looking gun.

Leave a comment:

• Wildalaska
    replied
    We have sold probably 150 of the various incarnations and the folks who buy them just love them. They are heavier, thats why so many folks are buying the pistols and SBRing them. They even have railed versions so you can hang all your goodies off of them

Leave a comment:

• North Polar
    replied
    Honestly, I would go with an AR platform over the 556. Dont get me wrong, its a great rifle, but for a piston system its heavier then a comparable AR.

Not to mention accessories are far easier to find for the ar platform.

just my .02

Leave a comment:

• tonyjoe54
    started a topic Sig-Sauer 556

Sig-Sauer 556

I am in the market for an assault rifle and have looking at the Sig-Sauer 556 rifle. I am not set on a specific model yet. I fugured I would ask around and see if anyone has shot one of these. Any info about them would be welcome. I have a Sig 228 in 9mm that I really enjoy but I hav never heard anything about the rifles.

Thanks,
    -TonyJoe-

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X