Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akshrop
    replied
    God bless her. I got one (300 wby that is, well wife too actually) and love it, but it does bite a little (both in reality).

Leave a comment:

• schmidty_dog
    replied
    sweet rifle!

Leave a comment:

• beartooth
    replied
    Nice indeed, great cartridge

Leave a comment:

• RugerM77.270
    replied
    Originally posted by 300S&W View Post
    Vanguard/Howa's are NICE rifles! Did she actually choose the set-up without you knowing?
    She saw me looking the rifle over one day while we were out. I was out of town a couple weeks later and she bought it and hide it at her mothers house for three months. The rest was up to me.

Leave a comment:

• rimfirematt
    replied
    I like the 300 wthby cartridge too. Looks like you have a good solid rig there. But at least you havent forgoton about your m77 270 either! I have a soft spot in my heart for that rifle/cartridge too.

Leave a comment:

• 300S&W
    replied
    Vanguard/Howa's are NICE rifles! Did she actually choose the set-up without you knowing?

Leave a comment:

• Matt
    replied
    Just in time to have that rifle all ready for spring bear. Nice setup. Great cartridge, too.

I'd save the SST's for paper-punching.

Leave a comment:

• Amigo Will
    replied
    Good wife for sure,nice rig

Leave a comment:

• RugerM77.270
    started a topic My New Rig

My New Rig

My wife got me this for Christmas and I have spent the last two months getting it set up. I am working on some handloaded 180 gr. SSTs I have shot one .577" group so far but I am still working on consistancy.

Weatherby Vanguard 300 Wby Mag
    Burris 3x9 40mm
    Talley Medium Mounts

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X