My New Rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Rig

My wife got me this for Christmas and I have spent the last two months getting it set up. I am working on some handloaded 180 gr. SSTs I have shot one .577" group so far but I am still working on consistancy.

Weatherby Vanguard 300 Wby Mag
    Burris 3x9 40mm
    Talley Medium Mounts

Good wife for sure,nice rig
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Just in time to have that rifle all ready for spring bear. Nice setup. Great cartridge, too.

I'd save the SST's for paper-punching.

Comment

Vanguard/Howa's are NICE rifles! Did she actually choose the set-up without you knowing?

Comment

I like the 300 wthby cartridge too. Looks like you have a good solid rig there. But at least you havent forgoton about your m77 270 either! I have a soft spot in my heart for that rifle/cartridge too.

Comment

Originally posted by 300S&W View Post
            Vanguard/Howa's are NICE rifles! Did she actually choose the set-up without you knowing?
            She saw me looking the rifle over one day while we were out. I was out of town a couple weeks later and she bought it and hide it at her mothers house for three months. The rest was up to me.

Comment

Nice indeed, great cartridge
              A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
              THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
              THE HEART OF A CHILD
              THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Comment

sweet rifle!

Comment

God bless her. I got one (300 wby that is, well wife too actually) and love it, but it does bite a little (both in reality).

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X