No announcement yet.

If you only had two....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad world that I can only have 2 guns, Id need to take my 2 out hunting for more guns at some point!

1> My Winchester model 88 in 308
    2> S&W 460V
    If 3 I would also add the 12 gage, it would be my Mossberg 500 long tube pump.

Fact is if I could have just one the 12 gage is the best all round choice, even if its not as fun.

Andy
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Comment

If it came down to a gov that would do that sort of thing then the S might be hitting the Fan so I'd have to go with my STG-58 and 1911 for self defense. If it was by my own choice and all was well in the world, then probably my 338 Tikka for hunting, and my 1911 for self defense. I figure small game could be trapped, so less need for a 22lr. (plus I dont have one I like yet)

Edit: Is this only for guns we currently own, or can we pick guns we dont currently own?
      The individual right to keep and bear arms shall not be denied or infringed by the State or a political subdivision of the State.

Comment

2 guns...

M1A springfield
        sig p220

Comment

30-06 and a
          500 S&W
          "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

Comment

OK, I'll play your silly game.

Obviously, a man needs more than 2 guns, because there are more than 2 categories of need, and enjoyment.

BUT, If I were faced with the choice, of keeping only 2 guns that I already own, I would have to choose the ones that have the highest priority as to need.

Those needs would be, self defense, and hunting.

Therefore, mine would have to be my 38 Special for self defense and my 280 Rem. for hunting,

Smitty of the North
            Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
            Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
            You can't out-give God.

Comment

Take where?

12 gauge pump - works for ptarms to bear to bad people
              45acp - if you insist I take a second.

Comment

Easy choice for me, Remington 870 7-shot synthetic for the long gun, Springfield XDM .40 full size for the pistol.

The Remington covers killing of any animal in North America, large or small. Can throw either a short slug barrel or a rifled long barrel depending on what I need it for. (didn't say I couldn't have more than 1 barrel per gun!)

The Springfield shoots a powerful round, holds lots of bullets, lasts a long time, and is not overly large as to not be concealable. Fits the bill for what I would ever want a pistol to do.

Comment

45/70 gg
                  454 srh

Comment

Rem. 870, 12 g.

Para Ordance P-14, .45

I never could stop with just two though. That just seems so unnatural.

Comment

I'd take my .340 Weatherby 160gr-300gr will get it all done.

My .45 LC Ruger Bisley as a sidearm.

Comment

Only two guns? Ok, Lets go with a savage bolt gun, three bolt heads, about thirty barrels of different calibers and TC encore with another couple dozen barrels. There, only two guns, and I'm still not happy, as I still need some lever guns and some revolvers and a couple of semi auto pistols.

Comment

I agree totally Smitty, I have more than I need but not as many as I want!

I picked guns I own and would be able to survive with and defend myself with if I had to just up and bug-out into the hills.

16" AR-10 in .308 because I know the weapon well, ammo is everywhere, and it will do the job. If not with the first shot, then I have 19 more to follow-up with!

.22mag 351pd because I just like the magnum better than the long rifle round in a pistol, the gun only weighs ten ounces, and I could carry lots of ammo easily. FMJ rounds so my meat insn't damaged as much.

I get bored and just have to think about these things sometimes, I know you guys do too. It is neat to see the wide variety of what everyone would take, thanks guys.

Jay
                          Last edited by jay51; 01-21-2009, 11:33. Reason: grammar

Comment

rbuck351,

I was waiting for a T/C or savage switch barrel idea, cheater!

Jay

Comment

Bm M4,SIG 239 9MM

Comment

Hey. Cheat to win. And if it comes to bug out time, and I need an assualt rifle, I'll get one from someone that doesn't need it anymore. Even if I have to make him not need it anymore. There are no second place winners!!! In the mean time a couple of switch barrels and a bunch of barrels would get me by.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X