Polling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polling...

Another tough one. Just a quick estimate will do. Thanks.
    Remington M700
    17.74%
    Winchester M70
    14.98%
    Ruger M77
    14.68%
    Sako/Tikka
    9.48%
    Browning
    10.09%
    Weatherby
    8.26%
    Mauser M96/98/etc.
    9.79%
    Kimber M84/8400
    3.06%
    Dakota M97/76
    0.92%
    Savage
    11.01%
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Murphy,
    How about a Mauser 3000?

Kurt

Comment

Gee I could only check off 8 of the 10. Never owned a Kimber or a Dakota. Did do a couple of transfers for people buying some Kimber of Oregon and Dakotas though.

Comment

Poll stats.....

Kurt,

Yes, any Mauser, 66, 3000, etc. not picky here.

Allen,

I'm mostly interested in models you have shot, and/or owned.

Thanks, guys.
        Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Comment

Remington 700, Winchester 70, Browning A-Bolt, Ruger 77 MkI, MkII and RSM, Sako AV, Vixen and L46, Tikka T3, WBY MkV, Vanguard and of course the Savage 110, 116. All of these were/are as owner.

Comment

700, 70, and 77. Also owned a savage for awhile. My current favorites are my MRC 1999's. I own 4 with one on the way. Best shooting rifles I own.

Comment

CZ?

CZ is getting popular as well.
              The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! (Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945)

Comment

rifles

Have owned Rem 700 & 600, Win 70 & 54, Sako L, Savage 110, Ruger 77, CZ/BRNO, Mauser 96, 98, Colt/Sauer. Currently only have Rem, Win and Sako in bolt guns.

Comment

Mossberg? Lets get the next poll into different action types.
                  AKmud
                  sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Rifles

i always been a ruger fan. With handloads they shoot an inch at a 100yds easy. The main reason is the super reliable controlled round feed and the cheaper than winchester price. Im a workin man lol. I really like my buds sako though just feels right. and looks nice too. I want one in.338.

Comment

No Ruger #1s?
                      Now what ?

Comment

Mossberg

Originally posted by AKmud View Post
                        Mossberg? Lets get the next poll into different action types.
                        AKmud,

Is the Mossberg the 1500? Is that a Howa made rifle? Is the S&W 1500 also a Howa made rifle? If so...... those would be.... Other Import. The next round will be other actions.

Thanks,

Comment

I've owned Ruger 77's and a # 1, several Winchester model 70's in various calibers and I borrowed a Remington 700 for the wife this past sheep season.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X