Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is casting and selling bullets in Alaska?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is casting and selling bullets in Alaska?

We have been fortunate in Alaska in that we have had some great local folks casting bullets in the past. Unfortunately these supplies seem to have dried up. Who is casting bullets these days for sale? I am looking for bullets for popular pistol calibers like 38 special/357 magnum, 45 ACP and 454 Casull/45 Colt.

Where are you located "Roughly"......??? I have a thousand extra cast bullets they are 200 gr. and .452 diameter.

I could "Maybe" also have available up to two thousand .454 diameter (I think they are 255 gr.)
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

https://www.guntrustdepot.com/FFL-De...ealer?id=57452

Lee is a good guy and his bullets are top of the line.
      Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Comment

Heard a 'rumor' that Lee has stopped making bullets. Seems that he was having issues recovering after the earthquake a couple years ago! Agree though, in that his bullets were 'top grade'!

Comment

I just tried to find a website for him and failed......says business is permanently closed. If anyone has a link to the business please post it.
          "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Sounds like it's time to start casting your own.<br/>I cast for all those calibers but I don't sell.<br/>It really isn't that hard.<br/>I've bought over 1,500 pounds of lead locally for ~95 cents a pound in the last couple of years.<br/>And gotten some on trades for cast lead fishing jigs/sinkers or for free.<br/>Tin I get from scrap pewter and Antimony is bought from Rotometals with free shipping.<br/>Rotometals also sells lead but you can usually find it cheaper locally if your patient.<br/>Not as convenient as buying it but if you keep up your lead supplies you'll never run out.<br/><br/>Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk<br/><br/>
            "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Comment

I talked with Lee this last week. Yes he is out of the bullet casting business, sorry to say! He put out a good product!

Comment

I have more 158gr SWC in .358 than I will ever use. From CO Cast Bullet. Paul makes good stuff. Let me know if you need some.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X