Shooting Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting Range

Anyone have a recommendation for a shooting range around Anchorage? I need to sight in a new pistol. please include cost if known!

Rabbit Creek Shooting Park

The nearest range is Rabbit Creek, which is just south of Anchorage. It's run by the Department of Fish and Game and costs under $10...I think $6 (I always buy a season pass, so I'm not sure). It's a good range and safe.
    Doc

Comment

Dittos on Rabbit Creek, I think it's $7 a day, $50 for a yearly pass which I also get. Open Wed to Sun 11-5. Pistol range is 50 yds, there are permanently installed swinging targets on the 50 yd line. Nice well run range, and just close enough to shoot during lunch.
      Those that are successful in Alaska are those who are flexible, and allow the reality of life in Alaska to shape their dreams, vs. trying to force their dreams on the reality of Alaska.

If you have a tenuous grasp of reality, Alaska is not for you.

Comment

Shooting Range

Does anyone know if Rabbit Creek or Birchwood has a skeet range? Thanks
        www.frostymoosestudios.com

Comment

Skeet

They both do.

Comment

are there any places in the vally i could go to? i used to go to Jim Creek a long time ago but i heard they are cleaning that place up- that goes the same for the 'Rambo range' out by Girdwood.Anyone know of any good places? PM me with any 'suggestions'.
            thanks

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X