Bear thumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear thumper

For those of you looking for a bolt action bear thumper look no more, www.crossoutdoors.com comes in 450 marlin, 338 federal, and a 50 cal. .....................it's about time!!
    I once held the yardstick of anothers perfection, I threw it down and carved my own................

Now those are some sweet looking rifles! Talk about some thumpers!

Comment

2 things!

1. Why would anyone pay close to 2 grand for a custom rifle based on a Savage action?

2. You can build your own for a whole lot less!

Brand spanking new Ruger 77 in SS to start project -$500, Montana Riflemen match grade SS barrel installed/ action squared and lapped-$500( for this price they will even do the barrel contour to match the one coming off so it will be an exact fit to your factory stock), Timmeny trigger $70. Total less than $1100 or you could just order a Kimber in 450 Marlin for $1200.

To each his own!

Comment

Ellmerkeithclone I am definitely with you on this one. And being the proud owner of a rifle built by Montana and I can say when all was said and done I paid around the same 2k but I have a whole lot more rifle with a McMillan stock and scope included in that dollar amount.

Doug
        http://www.alaskasgreatoutdoors.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X