Montana Rifle Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana Rifle Company

Just saw they are closed shop, looking for equity. Have yet to take my X3 on a hunt, but she sure shines at the range, super happy I got in before they closed the doors.
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

The closure is truly a bad deal. Glad I got one in 30-06 for my grandson. The rifle shoots so well I considering keeping it for myself. Oh well, I couldn't do it. Grandson needed a good first big game rifle. So far, he's killed a couple moose with it and he just celebrated his 14th birthday.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Comment

With the way they treated potential customers Iím surprised they held on this long.

Comment

Sad to hear.

Comment

Didnít the Freedom Group( Remington parent company) take over and subsequently destroy Montana Rifle Co.

Comment

Mountain View Sports, Anchorage, still has a few, including some LH rifles.

Comment

I just picked up the last Alaska DGR-SS 375 H&H on clearance this week at S.W. Fit and finish of metal and synthetic stock looks pretty good to me and the trigger is crisp and clean. I think it will be a great rifle to pack and hunt up here, but shooting from the bench will be rough as rifle weights 6.15 pounds. Sad to see them go out of business as I am a big fan of crf rifles. Just for the heck of it I also bought a used Montana 1999 XVR-SS in 300 win mag last week. Going to work up some test loads in next several weeks and see how they shoot.

Comment

Some don’t last-that’s how business goes. There are plenty of good firearms makers in the US. That’s another great thing about our fabulous country.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X