The VIRGINIA Gun RALLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    That must have been written by the same crowd that authored our AK Fishing and Hunting Regs.
    I hear ya.....stupid rule anyplace. As a sign on the door or not, the bad guy ain't gonna care if he's got evil on his mind. All it does is leave the rest of the (good guy) patrons vulnerable.
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
      I hear ya.....stupid rule anyplace. As a sign on the door or not, the bad guy ain't gonna care if he's got evil on his mind. All it does is leave the rest of the (good guy) patrons vulnerable.
      yes sir- another soft target for evildoers

Comment

Originally posted by cdubbin View Post
        Glad the fashion show went well...who knew flak vests came in 3XL?....
        Thatís funny right there I donít care what side youíre on. [emoji23]

Comment

Thereís a really good thread on Rokslide right now about it. Couple of guys on it were there in person.

Comment

I was expecting the Soros hired agitators to screw things up. I'm glad it went well and was a peaceful event.
            Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeRoss View Post
              I was expecting the Soros hired agitators to screw things up. I'm glad it went well and was a peaceful event.
              They didnít dare. Too many armed folks there that believe in law and order.

Comment

I understand, that Virginia recently became a Blue State.

I'm thinking/hoping it will change color again. The demonstrators were not all Virginia residents. I wonder what the percentage.

If you are a Democrat in Virginia, and you oppose gun control legislation, whattaya do?

Smitty of the North
                Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
                Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
                You can't out-give God.

Comment

In the news a couple of days ago, 86 of 95 counties voted to become "sanctuary counties" for gun owners.
                  When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
                  '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"
                  2018 12' Moto Jet "River Pup"

Comment

I see this as a win for the 2nd amendment. It was a peaceful demonstration, and the 'demonstrators' cleaned up the trash afterwards. Unlike when most other groups show up and then leave enough trash to fill dozens of dumpsters.

Comment

Personally, my number one reason for owning a gun is self protection from any thing that would harm me or my loved ones. Every other reason comes in second. I have much respect for the patriotic Americans that showed up to support that constitutionally guaranteed right and this web site and many others would not exist with out it unless it wanted to be a camping and bow hunting web site.

They are the kind of patriotic citizens that make this country great and separates us from the citizens in other countries that stare with big eyes and passively bow to who ever is in power, as their God given right to self protection is taken away. Those brave and patriotic Americans have my prayer support and I cheer them on!

Discussing the best gun and loads for self protection and hunting is great fodder for robust conversations, as it should be! Firearms and shooting firearms allows many web sites to receive income because it draws in members, viewers and advertisers, they make money from it. How interested in the Alaska Outdoors Forums would you be if guns were not a part of it?

Please God, warm up this frozen Kenai so I can go shooting!

Comment

Originally posted by .338 mag. View Post
                        Personally, my number one reason for owning a gun is self protection from any thing that would harm me or my loved ones. Every other reason comes in second. I have much respect for the patriotic Americans that showed up to support that constitutionally guaranteed right and this web site and many others would not exist with out it unless it wanted to be a camping and bow hunting web site.

They are the kind of patriotic citizens that make this country great and separates us from the citizens in other countries that stare with big eyes and passively bow to who ever is in power, as their God given right to self protection is taken away. Those brave and patriotic Americans have my prayer support and I cheer them on!

Discussing the best gun and loads for self protection and hunting is great fodder for robust conversations, as it should be! Firearms and shooting firearms allows many web sites to receive income because it draws in members, viewers and advertisers, they make money from it. How interested in the Alaska Outdoors Forums would you be if guns were not a part of it?

Here! Here!

Smitty of the North
                        Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
                        Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
                        You can't out-give God.

Comment

Originally posted by .338 mag. View Post

Amen, Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by cod View Post
                            I donít believe this statement to be true. As I understand it, u can carry in any alcoholic establishment that serves food as long as the carrier does not imbibe, in Alaska.
                            Can u provide the 50 percent rule?

AS 11.61.220
                            AS 11.61.220. Misconduct Involving Weapons in the Fifth Degree.

(2) knowingly possesses a loaded firearm on the person in any place where intoxicating liquor is sold for consumption on the premises;

(g) Misconduct involving weapons in the fifth degree is a class B misdemeanor.

Case law on the definition of "intoxicatint liquor":https://law.justia.com/cases/alaska/...5/a-403-0.html (summary, "if it has alcohol in it, it's intoxicating liquor"
                            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Back to the Rally, and the purpose of this thread.....I'd like to ask the 'Mods" to let it run, and even start a category for topics like this. If our 2nd Amendment isn't important to this site, I don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Akheloce View Post
                                AS 11.61.220
                                AS 11.61.220. Misconduct Involving Weapons in the Fifth Degree.
                                (2) knowingly possesses a loaded firearm on the person in any place where intoxicating liquor is sold for consumption on the premises;
                                (g) Misconduct involving weapons in the fifth degree is a class B misdemeanor.
                                Case law on the definition of "intoxicatint liquor":https://law.justia.com/cases/alaska/...5/a-403-0.html (summary, "if it has alcohol in it, it's intoxicating liquor"
                                except for this part.....?

ĒC) the possession occurred at a place designated as a restaurant for the purposes of AS 04.16.049and the defendant did not consume intoxicating liquor at the place; ď

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X