Colt suspending AR-15 sales to civilians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    Just not to long ago one we took a Colt Commander and an ATI Commander apart for comparison. I'd rather have the ATI. Sometimes the old saying "You get what you pay for" doesn't always ring true. Sometimes you are paying extra for the name on the gun and that would be true with Colt.
    That clinches it. I wouldn't buy a Bolt from Colt. AND, who needs Wal-Mart? Not me.
    SOTN
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty of the North View Post
      That clinches it. I wouldn't buy a Bolt from Colt. AND, who needs Wal-Mart? Not me.
      SOTN
      I had to go to Walmart the other night as mother needed something from the craft department that she couldn't get elsewhere in town. I cringed the whole time that I was there. Then when I got home I went poop! My back side don't roost necked on no turlet in that establishment. A feller could wind up with a bad limp in a day or two from sumptin what he caught from that turlet. Somethin else I learnt on that trip to Wally World.....they make spandex that would fit the back side of a Rhino....and would look better on the Rhino.....man that gal was a big ole heifer! She oughta winter real good! Ya just can't unsee some things...or I would!

Sorry boys but SOTN brung up Wally World and I done had me a flashback!

Comment

Originally posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
        .....they make spandex that would fit the back side of a Rhino....and would look better on the Rhino.!
        The one thing about spandex is it doesn't tell lies!

Patriot Life Member NRA
        Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
        Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
          The one thing about spandex is it doesn't tell lies!
          Yup, either way they don't leave nothin' to the imagination that's for sure! Some are pure gifts from God, and others, I wish, should have never heard the term, "If ya got it....flaunt it"
          Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

I shot my Mini-14 last night . It was the first time that it's been fired in a while and I heard it whimper when I walked past the safe so took it along to the range. The mini 14 has come a long ways since its introduction. I remember back when the early ones would barely put a magazine full onto a pie plate at 100 yards. This one will shoot into an inch and a half hot or cold with Hith Hornady 40 grain VMaxes and 22 grains of IMR 4198 at almost 3500fps.

Comment

Exactly! Over the last 10 or so years, MSR manufacturing exploded with new ones every month. The demand created it! Even manufactures who made lowers and parts for most of them got into full rifle market. Sales are very stagnant now and some of these smaller manufactures are starting to struggle as the demand is waning. Prices are starting to drop. Colt took this time to work on their government contact is all. And to possible create a demand?

Originally posted by rbuck351 View Post
              The market is flooded with ARs of many different makes so unless you just gotta have a Colt, I don't see ARs becoming difficult or expensive to get.

Comment

Wow! Way to go, Kid! Very proud young lady there, and Mom and Dad too, I'll bet...

Comment

Personally, I never liked the "Black Matel Toy" rifle from when "they" took my M-14 from me and said I had to qualify with the overgrown .22. I prefered the M-21 OK with a Leatherwood. I'm more of a Ruger precision rifle with a High End Nightforce or Vortex scope guy.

Now upgrade it to a 6.5 Creedmoor SASS model and we can talk.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X