river 77 stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    Ha Ha Smokey! I'd give Smittys left tustarical to see you rastlin with that deer. I tried that once with a full growed doe that wasn't near as dead as I thought she was. She kicked the bajeepers outa me. I couldn't get turned loose of her soon enough and when I did she acted like she was gonna give me some more. I was askeared to go in the woods for near on a year. Now I shoot every deer in the noggin 3 or 6 times just to make sure the fight is gone out of them.

I'm pretty sure that snaring deer is agin the law in Chicago State. I know for sure that rastlin with em for fun is ok though. I'll take all the risk and snare us some deers and you can put on that Zorro mask of yourn and a speedo and head on over. I'll throw you and the deer in one of them old wire corncribs that are still all over the place and you can rastle and I'll run the videoography equipment. No worries iffen the deer starts gettin the best of you I'll plug it sooner or later. A footage first type deal. We could probably make some money iffen you hold up your end of the bargain! What-a-ya say Smoke??
    The World Wrestling Federation may be interested in putting it on TV.

Bull Doggin Deer. could become a new rodeo event.

Marketing Opportunities abound for such a video.
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Comment

Originally posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
      Ha Ha Smokey! I'd give Smittys left tustarical to see you rastlin with that deer. I tried that once with a full growed doe that wasn't near as dead as I thought she was. She kicked the bajeepers outa me. I couldn't get turned loose of her soon enough and when I did she acted like she was gonna give me some more. I was askeared to go in the woods for near on a year. Now I shoot every deer in the noggin 3 or 6 times just to make sure the fight is gone out of them.

I'm pretty sure that snaring deer is agin the law in Chicago State. I know for sure that rastlin with em for fun is ok though. I'll take all the risk and snare us some deers and you can put on that Zorro mask of yourn and a speedo and head on over. I'll throw you and the deer in one of them old wire corncribs that are still all over the place and you can rastle and I'll run the videoography equipment. No worries iffen the deer starts gettin the best of you I'll plug it sooner or later. A footage first type deal. We could probably make some money iffen you hold up your end of the bargain! What-a-ya say Smoke??
      I'm game EKC, as I have been known to do dumb, uh I mean risky, stuff before! Yehaw...
      When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X