Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courtsey Transfer...........cheapest in the south centeral area.......???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtsey Transfer...........cheapest in the south centeral area.......???

The militia needs Back-up AR-15 lowers. We are looking to bring in 6 to 12 per shipment. Urgently looking for Anchorage/Seward/Soldotna area FFL dealer to receive and process Form 4473 for six AR-15 lowers. My hope is $75.00 cash for processing all six.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

I have received "one" PM with a suggestion. Anyone have any ideas.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

I don't understand why you don't get your own FFL and do it yourself, that way you will save even more money.

Comment

Not interested. Did that back in the 1970's

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
        I don't understand why you don't get your own FFL and do it yourself, that way you will save even more money.

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
          Hard to be super secret if your the FFL dealer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
            The militia needs Back-up AR-15 lowers. We are looking to bring in 6 to 12 per shipment. Urgently looking for Anchorage/Seward/Soldotna area FFL dealer to receive and process Form 4473 for six AR-15 lowers. My hope is $75.00 cash for processing all six.
            I believe most folks around here are charging $35.00 now, at least 25.00, so that's like 300.00, unlikely they are going to want to do it for 25%.

What about trying to buy them from a local source and asking for a quantity discount? Seems like Black Dog might be in to that?

Comment

Originally posted by limon32 View Post
              Hard to be super secret if your the FFL dealer!

Posting on a open forum that you want to bring in several shipments of AR-15 for a militia is not someone wanting to be super secret. IMO

Comment

Call Arctic Ammo. (907) 357-3381 Sterling is good folk.

Comment

Thank You........I will call Monday morning. Thanks.

Originally posted by Nanook View Post
                  Call Arctic Ammo. (907) 357-3381 Sterling is good folk.

Comment

No need to be "Super Secretive" Nothing Illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
                      No need to be "Super Secretive" Nothing Illegal.
                      No implication of anything illegal, clearly wouldn't be worried about doing a transfer if there were. You guys need to lighten up and laugh more!

Comment

I have filled out hundreds of 4473 forms for guns that people bought on line and always kept 100% legal and never charged a nickel. There has got to be some"We the people" dealers up there!

Comment

Won't your old pals at Wild West help you out?????
                          BK
                          BK Marine Services 232-6399
                          Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
                          Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
                          Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Originally posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
                            I have filled out hundreds of 4473 forms for guns that people bought on line and always kept 100% legal and never charged a nickel. There has got to be some"We the people" dealers up there!
                            Sadly, the reality is there are far more "ME the people" up here than "we the people".
                            ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
                            I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
                            The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

I've had a few guns transferred through Tom Skripps in Eagle River, he used to charge $10 per, but that was a year or so ago. His contact info is on gunbroker, I am about to get on a plane so if you can't find his info there I'll look when I get in tonight.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X