Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abreitzm
    replied
    Have a question regarding the new Cableas that someone out there may be able to answer. Was in the store the other day and coming out of the bathroom and looking at the pic straight out of the men's bathroom door. Older gentleman with a cowboy hat and a moose down. Is that a pic of Elmer Keith?

Leave a comment:

• kevin476
    replied
    I have been there at least 15 times since opening and it hasn't been busy since the first couple of days.

Leave a comment:

• AKDoug
    replied
    I was there last Thursday midday and there weren't but thirty people in the whole place. I was completely unimpressed and it will likely be the last time in there.

Leave a comment:

• jkb
    replied
    Was there at 4pm on Sunday and it was not unreasonably crowded.

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied
    I have never seen a Cabela's, I will try to hit it 8:AM weekday.....

Leave a comment:

• .338WM
    replied
    I went mid-week AM, not very busy.

Leave a comment:

• J FICKES
    replied
    M-F in the AM you should be good. Went there two Fridays ago around 1030 and parked right up front. Was able to walk right up to any counter and get help/answers. No lines, checked right out. First time in a Cabela's, pretty neat.

One thing I noticed, went to Sportsman's after - some things were cheaper in Cabelas and some cheaper at Sportsman's, same exact items.

Leave a comment:

• GrassLakeRon
    replied
    Give it six months. Also stay away when they send a sale paper and right before hunting season or winter clothes or......you get the picture. Here it has died back but it took 5 years

Ron

Leave a comment:

• anchskier
    replied
    Store hours of operation directly FROM their website: http://www.cabelas.com/stores/store_...p?pageName=052

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    started a topic Anchorage CABELA'S store question

Anchorage CABELA'S store question

What time of day is there the fewest people in the store.......???? Is it still a Zoo.......??? What time do they open.....???? Thank you

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X