No announcement yet.

Maud road conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that people are not expecting the see a 'completed' project this year! What is being worked on now is phase 1 and not a completed range. From my understanding they are going to set the parking area, clear 400' for the 100 yard range and level out the area. Not all of the funds needed to complete this project have been allotted yet and this is going to be a multi-year project.
    However I feel that this is a 'step' in the right direction. Now if we can get the people that use this area to not be 'slobs' and pick up after their selves, things will be much better.

Comment

I made a run out to the Maud Road area, this morning, where they are working on the range. No, no work has been done on the road, it is as rough as it always is. The road is dry and passable, just lots of pot holes. Yes they are working on the range, a lot of trees have been cut down and there is equipment there.
      Also there is a Trooper on duty out there keeping an eye on things. I talked with him and the Troopers are there at the request of DNR. Good call on the part of DNR to help protect the equipment out there.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X