Garrett Cartridges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garrett Cartridges

I am looking to purchase some Garrett ammo ( http://www.garrettcartridges.com/ ) for a 44 mag. As far as I know these are not available in the Anchorage area. It seems to me that they are located in Seattle ? - if so, does anyone have any contact info for them. One of my sons lives in Seattle and will be traveling to Anchorage in the near future and perhaps he could bring a few boxes with him for me.
    "Actions speak louder than words - 'nough said"

I have bought them before when I was in the lower 48. Your son should be able to order them directly from their website and bring them up to you.

Comment

My hope is that they are located in Seattle so that he might just be able to drive over and pick up several boxes to bring up here - if they are located else where in the L48, I plan to order from their web page to be sent to his postal address for transport up here when he comes.

Comment

I think they are in Chehalis.
        Now what ?

Comment

In scouring in the internet last night I was able to determine that indeed Randy Garrett is located in Chehalis, WA. which is just south of Seattle I think. It looks like my best bet is to order the ammo over the internet and have it sent to my son and from there have him carry it in his checked baggage to Anchorage. Thanks everyone for the assistance.

Comment

Chehalis WA is located just a bit south of Olympia, right on I-5

Comment

....which is south of ..... Seattle I think!

Comment

Originally posted by shphtr View Post
                In scouring in the internet last night I was able to determine that indeed Randy Garrett is located in Chehalis, WA. which is just south of Seattle I think. It looks like my best bet is to order the ammo over the internet and have it sent to my son and from there have him carry it in his checked baggage to Anchorage. Thanks everyone for the assistance.
                Does anyone have an email name or phone number to contact Randy Garrett? Nothing on their web site. Thanks, Gary

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X