• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LuJon
    replied
    Originally posted by allen-ak View Post
    boondocks boondocks
    nice, I already plan to sneak $1200 out of the coffers and put into their safe keeping to hopefully secure a Kimber 84L Montana in 280AI...

(sure glad the wife doesn't read this!)

Leave a comment:

• allen-ak
    replied
    boondocks boondocks

Leave a comment:

• LuJon
    replied
    Originally posted by ADfields View Post
    I haven't seen any. Why do you want them? I have had no slam fire issues with plain ole CCI in anything and cycled unfired rounds show no visible signs of being struck by floating pins.
    I am putting together a couple identical 6.8x43 rifles from ARPerformance and that is what he recommends in order to get max performance from hand loads. As long as they are available I don't see any reason not to go with what the manufacturer suggested.

Thanks for all the info on locations guys. I can't wait to get home and get the new bench set up. The new upper should be here around the 15th of next month so hopefully I will have a bunch of load work up rounds ready by then.

Leave a comment:

• tvfinak
    replied
    CCI 41 primers

GNG had some last time I checked.

Leave a comment:

• gunbugs
    replied
    Have a bunch in Fairbanks if you want some.

Leave a comment:

• ADfields
    replied
    I haven't seen any. Why do you want them? I have had no slam fire issues with plain ole CCI in anything and cycled unfired rounds show no visible signs of being struck by floating pins.

Leave a comment:

• LuJon
    started a topic Cci #41?

Cci #41?

Are CCI #41 primers readily available in the Valley/ANC area or do I need to try and order them from outside?

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X