6.8SPC ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.8SPC ammo?

Anyone know who has 6.8SPC ammo in stock? I am also looking for a shop that has all the bit n pieces I need to roll my own. (Die's, primers, powder, brass, shell holders etc).

Boondocks, GNG, WWG. nearly all of the true "Gunstores" have 6.8 SPC. The discount box stores don't carry 6.8 SPC. I wish WWG could find a way to supply bulk 6.8 SPC.
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks, I hoped it would be that simple! Sounds like a great excuse to visit all of my favorite shops in town. Wonder what loads they are carrying....

Comment

Hard to find it under $24.00 per box of 20 cartridges. Glad I bought a lot of it at $17.95 years ago. I mostly hoard the 6.8 SPC ammo, and just drop a .223 upper on my favorite 6.8 lower for practice.

Comment

This guy had a bunch of this at the gunshow last weekend: http://alaskafieds.com/item.php?item...-spc-115gr-fmj Looks like $17 a box or $16 in bulk. I bought a bunch of the 5.56 62gr stuff from him.

Comment

I wish WWG could find a way to supply bulk 6.8 SPC.
            Put together a buy for me then

I have 17 boxes of 11o V-Max left. Get it out of here.

Comment

The goal is to knock a hole in a bear with it so the V-max isn't the best choice. I want to load up the 95 grain TTSX's for it but at the right price I could have fun blasting off some V-Max loads just to get to the brass.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildalaska View Post
                Put together a buy for me then

I have 17 boxes of 11o V-Max left. Get it out of here.

What do you say LuJon.....? I'll take $300.00 to $500.00 dollars worth if Ken can find a buy. I want 115 Gr. solid or Open Point.

Comment

V Max is the cheapest I can get

Comment

I want some 95gr or 110gr TTSX in the Spec II load. I'd be good for at least 10 boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by tyrex13 View Post
                      I want some 95gr or 110gr TTSX in the Spec II load. I'd be good for at least 10 boxes.
                      Same thing I am looking for

Comment

Well orders are placed! 2 ARperformance 6.8x43 9" VTAC uppers, 2 ten round PRI mags, 2 PEPR scope mounts, RCBS die set, 2 MOE stock kits, and a box of 50 TTSX bullets. I figure I will grab a couple boxes of loaded ammo when I get back then use the brass to start my own load workups.

I am pretty excited about these uppers since there are numerous reports of significantly improved ballistics with it over the standard 6.8 SPC and SPCII chamberings. It is claimed to be the Marlin Guide Gun of the 6.8SPC family for it's ability to handle higher pressures and wring more velocity out of the cartridge.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmak View Post
                          This guy had a bunch of this at the gunshow last weekend: http://alaskafieds.com/item.php?item...-spc-115gr-fmj Looks like $17 a box or $16 in bulk. I bought a bunch of the 5.56 62gr stuff from him.
                          He had a case of 6.8 SPC left and I bought it.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X